It's not working for me and I have no clue why, when I first got phone it was working fine but now it just won't connect with my friend plus I have tried with my wifi off and on.

Anyone else have this problem?

Posted via CB10
    hkkelvinlee likes this.
    03-05-13 10:45 PM
    It's not working for me and I have no clue why, when I first got phone it was working fine but now it just won't connect with my friend plus I have tried with my wifi off and on.

Anyone else have this problem?

Posted via CB10
    Hi,
    Just remember that both parties must be connected to Wifi or 3G/4G for it to work.
    Mine is working great!
    I hope you get it sorted.
    03-05-13 11:17 PM
    mine is not working even wen me and the one im calling is on wifi connection
    11-01-13 01:40 AM
    First you have to set Your OS 10 phones to allow voice calls for your network (service providers) . If your on wifi, than you need to setup your ip on your phone...
    For me, even after all that... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... but! I'd say 80% of the time it works... 80% is still pretty horrible, actually when I'm on wifi at home, i can't use it even after the setup...
    So 80% of the time the voice or video chat works, but! BlackBerry needs to upgrade the quality of the calls! I'd give it a 65%.. i choose Skype over bbm voice sometimes because of the quality...
    So conclusion... BlackBerry i hope that you guys will increase the quality of the bbm voice and video calls. The sooner the better!

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 09:38 PM
    Jup. Skype is definitely superior to BBM voice/video. HD voice codec seems to have stopped working since last year April.
    10-06-15 11:54 AM