Just confirming that this "hack" worked for when switching back from Priv to PassPort. To have to go through this is pretty terrible, even if it's an easy fix - for now.
    -pac
    10-11-17 04:04 AM
    I've suggested the hack in another thread with instructions cut and pasted from here. The OP in another thread confirmed hack was successful. That's all I have. I stopped wasting time on BB10 to avoid these problems. The help is free so you've gotten your money's worth. LOL. Good luck!!!!
    10-11-17 07:18 AM
    Not working for me. Still the same temporary error. I cannot believe BlackBerry is doing this to us loyal users. No matter how much I want to use my classic these issues are keeping me away from it and going to android route. I want to ditch BlackBerry completely.

Posted via The Classic
    swadarshan likes this.
    10-12-17 01:19 PM
    I cannot believe BlackBerry is doing this to us loyal users.
    Have you not been paying attention for the last five and a half years?
    StephanieMaks likes this.
    10-12-17 03:25 PM
    Not working for me. Still the same temporary error. I cannot believe BlackBerry is doing this to us loyal users. No matter how much I want to use my classic these issues are keeping me away from it and going to android route. I want to ditch BlackBerry completely.

Posted via The Classic
    Great!!!!!! BlackBerry Limited and BlackBerry Mobile would love for you to go the Android route as they've moved away from BB10 anyway. Please consider the BlackBerry KEYone and the BlackBerry Motion as you review Android devices. Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!
    10-12-17 06:32 PM

Posted via The Classic
    Dude you know there is a fix right?

Not sure what your doing but something isn't being done right or you may want to wipe your device first then try the steps laid out again.

I hope this helps
    10-12-17 07:10 PM
    Have you not been paying attention for the last five and a half years?
    Lol yes. But still there was some hope.

Posted via The Classic
    10-12-17 11:43 PM
    Great!!!!!! BlackBerry Limited and BlackBerry Mobile would love for you to go the Android route as they've moved away from BB10 anyway. Please consider the BlackBerry KEYone and the BlackBerry Motion as you review Android devices. Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!
    Well if I want to go android route then I'll go for latest and greatest. Not BlackBerry. Maybe Samsung or pixel. Keyone for me is huge and in my area it is costlier than note 8. Not a good purchase.

Posted via The Classic
    rayporsche likes this.
    10-12-17 11:45 PM
    Dude you know there is a fix right?

Not sure what your doing but something isn't being done right or you may want to wipe your device first then try the steps laid out again.

I hope this helps
    Dude you should re-read my post. I tried the solution that didn't work for me. I am not gonna wipe my device and re download everything again.

Posted via The Classic
    swadarshan likes this.
    10-12-17 11:48 PM
    Dude you should re-read my post. I tried the solution that didn't work for me. I am not gonna wipe my device and re download everything again.

Posted via The Classic
    Dude that's a great idea!
    10-13-17 12:19 AM
    Well if I want to go android route then I'll go for latest and greatest. Not BlackBerry. Maybe Samsung or pixel. Keyone for me is huge and in my area it is costlier than note 8. Not a good purchase.

Posted via The Classic
    You brought up Android. I was just giving suggestions regarding trying BlackBerry version of Android. I like BlackBerry Android compared to regular Android. Seems closer to BB10 than just Android.

As far as BB10, you really can't expect support. BlackBerry almost went under with BB10. It was and is not economically feasible. Same thing with BBM. That's why they offloaded the Android/IOS version to Emtek. All problems they're glad to be rid of. They've moved on. You probably should too if you don't like KEYone or Motion.
    The_Passporter and skrble like this.
    10-13-17 01:44 AM
    You can't even begin to imagine how angry I am with this nonsense
    10-18-17 07:23 AM
    Well,

Once on Android, we can get back to BB10 (by installing BBM Enterprise on Android and trying to login, then we can login back in the stardard BBM version on BB10 phone).

That's really nice. However,

Is there any chance to log in back to Android phone? Can anyone try it? I am going to buy a black Keyone soon (or later), but I want to keep my BB ID on the new Android phone too. So - once luckily got back to BB10, can you still log in on other Android phone? If there is no such an option, I think that staying off the BBM while still on BB10 is better (so you keep your BBID for later usage). Could anyone give it a try? Thank's guys!

Posted via CB10 using my  Q10!
    10-28-17 02:57 PM
    Well,

Is there any chance to log in back to Android phone? Can anyone try it? I am going to buy a black Keyone soon (or later), but I want to keep my BB ID on the new Android phone too. So - once luckily got back to BB10, can you still log in on other Android phone? If there is no such an option, I think that staying off the BBM while still on BB10 is better (so you keep your BBID for later usage). Could anyone give it a try? Thank's guys!

Not sure why you want to disassociate your BBM from your Blackberry ID. You risk never getting it back in the event you decide to go back to BB10 for whatever reason.
    I recommend making a new BBM and just inviting it to all your current chat groups or what not. Seems like a safer play.
    swadarshan likes this.
    10-28-17 07:01 PM
    Not sure why you want to disassociate your BBM from your Blackberry ID. You risk never getting it back in the event you decide to go back to BB10 for whatever reason.
    I recommend making a new BBM and just inviting it to all your current chat groups or what not. Seems like a safer play.
    I had a feeling that I might have written it bit inaccurately. Sorry for that, it's hard for me to describe more comprehensive issues in english.

Okay. In the past, I had used BBM on Android phone. Then I moved back and currently I am still using my prehistorical Q10. As long as my BBM account has already been used with the Android BBM version, I am no longer able to login back on BB10 BBM. There is a great workaround. Then it brings back the possibility to use older BB10 again. Ok!

But there is an unanswered question, if those who used this workaround will still be able to "switch" their account again to Android/iOS? I am not going to stay with this phone longer then few months. Don't want to shut the door (stick my current BBID with BB10). Few months of BB10 are not worth that. Thanks!

10-29-17 02:42 AM
    It didn't work when I switch from my Samsung J5 2016 to Classic.. first I installed BBM enterprise apk on J5 2016, then logging in to it and rejected. After that I uninstalled it and open BBM on my classic. And "Temporary server error" still appeared..
    swadarshan likes this.
    11-17-17 04:46 PM
    It didn't work when I switch from my Samsung J5 2016 to Classic.. first I installed BBM enterprise apk on J5 2016, then logging in to it and rejected. After that I uninstalled it and open BBM on my classic. And "Temporary server error" still appeared..
    At least the gates are open for the future upgrade to K1 or some other device. BB10 is EOL so I guess you would be upgrading in <year anyway.

Posted using my Q10 with dead OS10.
    11-18-17 04:32 AM
    If you absolutely want to be on BB10 then you may want to consider making a new Blackberry ID and starting over. I know that's not what you want to hear but it will solve your problem.

What you did should have worked.
    11-18-17 06:23 AM
    not working for me. trying to get my bbid back on my pp from a Galaxy S8
    11-18-17 11:38 AM
    Me too.
    11-18-17 12:03 PM
    Looks like BlackBerry has made the steps to make this stop working.

11-18-17 02:27 PM
    If you absolutely want to be on BB10 then you may want to consider making a new Blackberry ID and starting over. I know that's not what you want to hear but it will solve your problem.

What you did should have worked.
    Is it possible to backup current purchased apps and install them in new BlackBerry ID so that we may not lose our apps? I am thinking it may be possible by backing up using sachesi.

Posted via The Classic
    11-20-17 02:37 AM
    Is it possible to backup current purchased apps and install them in new BlackBerry ID so that we may not lose our apps? I am thinking it may be possible by backing up using sachesi.

Posted via The Classic
    No. You may ask BlackBerry World support but I doubt they would promo that apps to you.

11-20-17 06:15 AM
    No. You may ask BlackBerry World support but I doubt they would promo that apps to you.

We are really stuck now. Thanks to BlackBerry.

Posted via The Classic
    11-20-17 06:45 AM
    Do we have any recourse?
    12-04-17 07:04 PM
112 12345