Do we have any recourse?
    Nothing you can do apart from disabling BlackBerry Protect, wiping your device, and setting it up fresh with a new BBID. Bye bye paid apps.
    12-04-17 07:25 PM
    How can you uninstall bbm on a classic? I've tried and tried to figure this out! Lol..

Posted via CB10
    12-06-17 04:47 PM
    How can you uninstall bbm on a classic? I've tried and tried to figure this out! Lol..

Posted via CB10
    You can't. Why would you need to?
    12-06-17 04:48 PM
    I'm trying to get my BBM account back on my classic, from my KeyOne! Seems like what I am reading I should be able to uninstall it from KeyOne from the play store and then maybe uninstall it from my classic and reinstall it? This is very frustrating

Posted via CB10
    12-06-17 04:59 PM
    Are you still able to setup a new BBM ID for an older BB10 device after switching over to Android?
    12-06-17 05:05 PM
    I'm trying to get my BBM account back on my classic, from my KeyOne! Seems like what I am reading I should be able to uninstall it from KeyOne from the play store and then maybe uninstall it from my classic and reinstall it? This is very frustrating

Posted via CB10
    That won't work.

There is no solution except for the wipe and fresh start with new BBID on your Classic.
    12-06-17 05:11 PM
    Are you still able to setup a new BBM ID for an older BB10 device after switching over to Android?
    Sure. You can always start fresh.
    12-06-17 05:11 PM
    All I am getting is the Temporary server error. This is on my Classic, after having KeyOne with the google play store BBM for several months I'm now trying to put my BBM back on my classic and it will not allow me . From what I'm understanding some people are able to uninstall it from there android play store and then have it come back on their BB 10 device but I'm having no luck!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-17 05:16 PM
    If that won't work then what is everyone else on here talking about? LOL

Posted via CB10
    12-06-17 05:19 PM
    If that won't work then what is everyone else on here talking about? LOL

Posted via CB10
    There was a brief window where one could move back via BBM Enterprise. This loophole no longer functions.

Bottom line, one you log into BBM on another platform, you can't bring that BBID back to BB10. End of story.
    12-06-17 05:26 PM
    OK, well thank you for your time and help. I can give up now

Posted via CB10
    12-06-17 05:35 PM
    Once I wipe the phone clean and start with a new BBM I lose all of my paid apps?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-17 05:49 PM
    Once I wipe the phone clean and start with a new BBM I lose all of my paid apps?

Posted via CB10
    Yes.
    12-06-17 06:09 PM
    BBM Messenger | Company Profile | Business Review Asia

Dec 2017 article. Good read and possibly reveals why BBM has the temporary server error every now on then irrespective of the BB10 BBID or Emtek ID.

Only 1 phase of migration to GCM done. Will take another 6 months for full migration, but somehow will still be linked to Canadian BBM Servers through optic fibre as per Talbot even after the full migration.

I know. Very confusing.

This network circuit will ride on top of Google’s Wide Area Network and subsequently interconnect with BlackBerry infrastructure over dedicated fibre optics - this allows us to be in control of our own destiny and limit any impact from other ‘network hungry’ Google customers.
    12-08-17 07:51 AM
    Nothing you can do apart from disabling BlackBerry Protect, wiping your device, and setting it up fresh with a new BBID. Bye bye paid apps.
    Conite,

Nooo.. I have too many paid apps. Where do I make a complaint?
    12-13-17 11:14 AM
    Conite,

Nooo.. I have too many paid apps. Where do I make a complaint?
    To a brick wall.
    12-13-17 11:40 AM
    Hi guys
    I have blackberry passport, I do update bbm to bbm enterprise after update when open bbm : bbm has lost its connection. Please wait The while the server‎ attempts to reconnect.

Please help me

Posted via CB10
    12-14-17 05:46 PM
    I just tried what another user suggested and it worked for me. It would be very useful if someone else can try it to confirm.

1-Installed BBM Enterprise on my Priv, tried to login with my BBID. It rejected me.
    2-Uninstalled BBM Enterprise from Playstore.
    3-On my Passport launched BBM, and after the "Associating..." message posted here, it asked me to qualify the app, and BOOM, my BBM is working again as I lefted before switching to Android.

PS: I also between 2 and 3 installed the Enterprise version on the Passport, tried to login with my BBID, it rejected me, and I unsinstalled the app too. So, I'm not sure if the attempt to login on the Android Enterprise version did the trick or if it was the BB10 Enterprise version.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...971c698c29.jpg
    Hi.. is it still working?? I moved from BB 10 to Priv and cannot go back.. had no idea of what's going on with BBM migration rules...

Posted via CB10
    01-18-18 05:25 PM
    Does a change of the BBID username do the job of getting BBM back instead of creating a new BBID and the security wipe??.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-18 05:28 PM
    I'm trying to switch my bbm to my PRIV from my Z10 and getting the same error....
    Last edited by aellis5; 01-27-18 at 05:43 AM.
    01-25-18 03:38 PM
    I'm having the same issue trying to set up my wifes DTek50 going from a BB Leap.
    01-27-18 07:19 AM
    I'm trying to switch my bbm to my PRIV from my Z10 and getting the same error....
    An update from BBM. The annoying thing about this lack of support is that I can't create a new profile as it says I already exist.

"Thank you for contacting BBM. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we would like to inform you that BBM users on Blackberry devices will no longer be able to switch their accounts to Android or iOS devices and vice versa.

To re-invite your old contacts, we suggest you add them manually.

If you have any suggestions, feedback, or other issues please feel free to let us know. Your feedback means a lot to us.

Thank you for using BBM.

Warm regards,

BBM Support Team"

So I can't get BBM even if I wanted to. I'd have to set up a new email address.
    01-29-18 08:57 AM
    Just got the same email. Funny because last Monday I switched from a Classic to a Priv and I was able to switch BBM over. I knew of the once your on Android or iOS there is no going back, but didn't not there is no switching anymore. Wonder when that happened.
    01-29-18 03:16 PM
    That’s right. You can go from bb10 to Android, but never back. They did this months ago but it wasn’t announced till way after it actually happened
    I can't even switch my BBM from my Passport to my Keyone.
    01-30-18 08:51 PM
    I have the same problem like Neely2005.
    Is there any solution?

I try to switch from Z10 to DTEK50
    02-02-18 07:25 AM
112 ... 2345