I'm surprised that this thread is only three pages long.

Wait.....no maybe I'm not 😁...
    09-28-17 09:25 AM
    So there is absolutely no way to get BBM on my Passport again while maintaining my Blackberry ID? I can't even create a new one.
    It seems that they completely screwed us or me with no other option but to create a new Blackberry ID and pay for all the apps again unless I just never ever use BBM on my BB10 devices ever again?
    I don't see how this is not blowing up more than I am right now lol.
    09-28-17 01:01 PM
    Not sure if all the complaining is doing any good but I am no longer getting a temporary server error and am now just seeing an endless spinning circle. I pray they are trying to remedy the situation.
    09-28-17 10:15 PM
    I don't think it's gonna happen but let me know if you're successful. I gave up and created new bbid and paid (again!) for few apps I really must have.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-17 07:57 AM
    I don't think it's gonna happen but let me know if you're successful. I gave up and created new bbid and paid (again!) for few apps I really must have.

Posted via CB10
    I filed a report, complaint, feedback what have you to BBM and BlackBerry hoping for a result.

BBM called me later that day and offered to try and resolve the issue. After telling him I am not open to wiping my phone and starting a new BlackBerry ID, loosing all my paid apps over the last three years he decided to escalate the issue. Now if every person did this I may or may not have any impact but I know this........its better than no effort at all.

I also took to twitter to get their attention and will be on other platforms as well.

Hopefully they decide to offer a solution that would be amicable to both.
    Pray.......
    app_Developer likes this.
    09-29-17 08:11 AM
    I just tried what another user suggested and it worked for me. It would be very useful if someone else can try it to confirm.

1-Installed BBM Enterprise on my Priv, tried to login with my BBID. It rejected me.
    2-Uninstalled BBM Enterprise from Playstore.
    3-On my Passport launched BBM, and after the "Associating..." message posted here, it asked me to qualify the app, and BOOM, my BBM is working again as I lefted before switching to Android.

PS: I also between 2 and 3 installed the Enterprise version on the Passport, tried to login with my BBID, it rejected me, and I unsinstalled the app too. So, I'm not sure if the attempt to login on the Android Enterprise version did the trick or if it was the BB10 Enterprise version.

rayporsche likes this.
    09-30-17 08:03 PM
    Yep it works!!!!!!
    Mine is fixed

***Hammered out on my Precious (BlackBerry Passport) ***
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    09-30-17 08:23 PM
    Which one made it for you? The Android one or the BB10?
    09-30-17 08:39 PM
    Don't know I just followed the instructions and VoilĂ 
    I guess it was the android bbm enterprise that did it

I seriously can't believe you found this trick. Everyone said we were screwed lol. Wow this is awesome!
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 09-30-17 at 09:20 PM.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    09-30-17 08:46 PM
    Yes, it worked.
    From Google store on D60 installed BBM enterprise., unsuccessful login, back to my brand new PP SE, run BBM And I'm in.
    So happy no need to worry buying all the applications again!
    Just to get friends on BBM is another challenge...

Posted via CB10
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    10-03-17 01:12 AM
    It worked for me as well. I could seriously jump through my screen and kiss you. Thank you!
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    10-03-17 01:22 AM
    I just tried what another user suggested and it worked for me. It would be very useful if someone else can try it to confirm.

1-Installed BBM Enterprise on my Priv, tried to login with my BBID. It rejected me.
    2-Uninstalled BBM Enterprise from Playstore.
    3-On my Passport launched BBM, and after the "Associating..." message posted here, it asked me to qualify the app, and BOOM, my BBM is working again as I lefted before switching to Android.

PS: I also between 2 and 3 installed the Enterprise version on the Passport, tried to login with my BBID, it rejected me, and I unsinstalled the app too. So, I'm not sure if the attempt to login on the Android Enterprise version did the trick or if it was the BB10 Enterprise version.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...971c698c29.jpg
    I don't know how, but this solution just worked for me. I'll advise all of you having this issue logging into BBM for bb10 to do this NOW and not later, as nobody knows when this workaround will also be blocked.

Thanks a billion, G-UNIT. You're a life saver.

Posted via CB10
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    10-03-17 02:32 AM
    It worked for me as well. I could seriously jump through my screen and kiss you. Thank you!
    Same here browse. I'm so happy this morning, I could actually give him a big hug.

Posted via CB10
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    10-03-17 02:32 AM
    Now how do we get this solution out there into the wild so every loyal be customer knows before they get frustrated, leave and we are left with barely any BBM contacts?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-17 02:34 AM
    G._Unit MVP you're my hero! I followed your post and it worked! Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    10-03-17 06:51 PM
    Credit goes to the user @hakan duran, I just explained the steps that worked for me.
    10-04-17 10:49 AM
    Credit goes to the user @hakan duran, I just explained the steps that worked for me.
    Appreciat it my frend
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    10-04-17 12:03 PM
    Help! I just switched from a Galaxy S8 to a KeyOne and I keep getting the temporary server error!
    10-05-17 06:34 AM
    Help! I just switched from a Galaxy S8 to a KeyOne and I keep getting the temporary server error!
    Try to activate bbm on your BlackBerry if opens up then switch back to your key one..
    Maybe it helps

Posted via CB10
    10-05-17 08:33 AM
    don't have another blackberry
    10-05-17 08:51 AM
    Try delete bbm and reinstall again.. but is it stil active on s8?

Posted via CB10
    10-05-17 09:57 AM
    it is not still on the S8, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled at least a dozen times
    10-05-17 10:02 AM
    I've even tried a Factory Reset and still won't work
    10-05-17 10:18 AM
    guess what, it just started working. no clue what happened
    10-05-17 11:28 AM
    guess what, it just started working. no clue what happened
    Server issue .. It happens sometimes even in the times when it was only on bb10 .. Thats blackberry
    10-05-17 02:23 PM
112 1234 ...