Does anyone, or has anyone, tried switching to different devices yet? I know it's early to be asking this kind of question but this could be a reality for me real soon. I currently have an iPhone but I'll most likely be switching to a Note 3 (Android device) real soon. Will my BBM pin be the same on my Android device as long as I use the same BB-ID email address??

Thanks
    10-22-13 06:16 AM
    I'm not 100% certain of this but I believe your BBM id for your non-BlackBerry devices is based on your email address (as opposed to a BlackBerry phone is pin # specific to the phone). Therefore, I believe your BBM id will be portable between iOS and Android devices.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    10-22-13 06:21 AM
    Does anyone, or has anyone, tried switching to different devices yet? I know it's early to be asking this kind of question but this could be a reality for me real soon. I currently have an iPhone but I'll most likely be switching to a Note 3 (Android device) real soon. Will my BBM pin be the same on my Android device as long as I use the same BB-ID email address??

Thanks
    I dont know about your pin but I can assure you that you will have the same contacts and group.. even the same bbm status on your new phone.

Sent via Tapatalk 2
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    10-22-13 06:23 AM