Hi there. I have this frustrating problem in which regularly a chat just gets deleted without warning. The contact details disappear too and I need to re-invite my contact again. As you can imagine, it is very annoying. Any ideas to fix this please?

Also the app does not seem to have anywhere to type in a PIN No. Only a Barcode function and a "send invite". Surely this isn't right?

Cheers, Robin
    02-23-14 09:24 AM
    Sorry. Forgot to say, this is on a Q10. It doesn't seem as good as my old Torch. Apart from the OS being more versatile.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 09:59 AM
    Hi there. I have this frustrating problem in which regularly a chat just gets deleted without warning. The contact details disappear too and I need to re-invite my contact again. As you can imagine, it is very annoying. Any ideas to fix this please?

Also the app does not seem to have anywhere to type in a PIN No. Only a Barcode function and a "send invite". Surely this isn't right?

Cheers, Robin
    It's an annoying ommission. Same for Channels. This needs to be addressed before BBM will really take off.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...p-site-908735/

iPhone for me? Scr... ahem Q that! (posted from the latter)
    02-23-14 07:41 PM
    Thanks, but why does it all have to be so damned complicated?

I'm not some IT whizzkid which is what you seem to need to be to get any of this modern tech to work properly. The old BBM on the Torch was never a problem. This new one won't accept PINs, keeps deleting my contacts and all the chats and is loaded with stuff which is unintelligible and unexplained!

Oh for a simple life and a bbm without a mind of its own! Anyone else had this auto delete problem?
    02-24-14 04:49 PM
    It's just done it again. All bbm contacts and chats gone just like that. Deleted. Has anyone any experience of how to deal with that?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 07:20 AM
    Okay I have come to the conclusion that bbm in bb10 mode is total ****e.

I'm either going back to using my old Torch, on which it was great, or will use something totally different on a different system altogether.

Every two days my contacts auto delete and there's no way of re entering their PIN No.s. You feel a right arse having to re-invite them over and over.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 07:32 AM