Hi there,

Hoping someone can help me as I am at a total loss... I have spent most of today all over Google trying to find an answer and I am getting no where.

I was having issues with battery drain on my Q10, so after Google, I did the wipe & restore and it fixed the drain, but now I cant get my BBM to restore. It gets hung up on "restoring BBM" and I wait, and wait, and wait... and nothing.

I am in the process of wiping again (5th time today), and going to try a new BBID, but I am super frustrated. I love my BB, even as a former employee I still use it, but I am almost ready to pitch it at this point. Everything I have read says channels is the issue, but this is the new updated BBM (On the 30th) and channels isn't a separate download...

Any help is appreciated!
    11-02-15 04:04 PM
    Do you have many contacts / groups? And are you trying to restore over wifi / cellular? Sometimes connections can make the difference unfortunately, tough to tell sometimes.
    11-03-15 08:11 AM
    Hey I had the same issue. You might have a faulty device. BlackBerry replaced my Passport.

I posted on here and on BlackBerry support. I'll try to find the threads

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 07:06 PM
    11-04-15 07:08 PM
    Do not restore app data. It's been corrupted, probably during the backup process. If you know how to use Sachesi, delete the BBM app then sideload the bar file again. BBM will restart like normal. Hope this helps.
    11-04-15 07:23 PM