Who think it's useless?
    I think it useless because, when you send sticker it says download , doesn't shows sticker it self. I think it's not smart.

Because now there are 5, will be 50
    And what fun to have stickers that nobody has and the most important nobody can see!!!

I hope one of Blackberry's will see the post.

I think way out is to send picture for those who doesn't have. And every body will have fun!
    04-04-14 06:07 AM
    That's not how it works. Are you maybe sending it to a person who hasn't updated their BBM app this week to the current version that added stickers? That's what it sounds like.
    1magine likes this.
    04-04-14 06:14 AM
    That's not how it works. Are you maybe sending it to a person who hasn't updated their BBM app this week to the current version that added stickers? That's what it sounds like.
    And how it works by you. With stickers that you don't have and your friend send to you.
    P.s. Please don't change topic name!
    04-04-14 06:30 AM
    The stickers acquired within BBM are the only ones that show within a conversation.

There are also a handful of "sticker" apps in BB World that seem similar on the surface, but are simply images that are attached to a BBM conversation. This may be the problem as well.
    1magine likes this.
    04-04-14 08:35 AM
    This thread is a perfect example of why I can never do what you mods do. Never. My mind and my mouth (hands in this case) could never be as patient or hold back. Good for you guys. - Really. I am more like the microsoft phone tech from that old story (joke) about the women who can't get her computer stated.
    Elite1 and mediadavid like this.
    04-04-14 08:43 AM
    And how it works by you. With stickers that you don't have and your friend send to you.
    If you don't want to hear advice or experiences from others, why post yours?

It's all too new for me to say for sure. I can tell you I have only personally downloaded the free original BBM Stickers pack. One BBM Contact sent me stickers in our chat from 3 other sticker packs and I could see all perfectly right away.
    So I based my comments on that experience and other material I've read as well.

P.s. Please don't change topic name!
    One job of the Moderator Team is to ensure thread titles are specific.

If every thread on BBM Stickers was just titled "BBM stickers" it would be hard for other members with same issues/questions as you to find your thread and join the discussion.
    04-04-14 01:37 PM
    Hey,

I wonder how I can set my birthday in BBM. If I click on myself where I can set my status, display name, etc I can also see my birthday but I can not change it. Anyway, the date I can see is wrong by one day. Where can I change it? Somewhere in BBM? In my ID settings? Or somewhere else in the phone settings? I use the Q10 with 10.2 but have never seen this before.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 12:44 AM
    If you don't want to hear advice or experiences from others, why post yours?.
    I just asked how it works by you, nothing more.
    04-06-14 05:10 AM
    So before I get flogged for starting another thread i'll see if anyone is still reading this one.. I have several sticker packs and on almost every phone I send stickers to my friends and family can't see them. I'm on a Z10, and my gf on a Q10 is the only one I've successfully sent stickers to who could see them. All my other friends on BlackBerry's, iOS and Android can't see the stickers... if they can't see them without purchasing then what is the point.. what a useless feature if that's the case. Is there a trick I don't know? As far as I'm aware all the people who can't see my stickers have the latest updated Bbm and have access to stickers themselves but can't see mine..

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 07:36 PM
    That's what I told

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 12:33 AM