My friend uses a Galaxy Note 3 (I think) and I use a Q10, and we've chatted on BBM since it went cross-platform with no problems.

But since the most recent Android update, which I think was late-April-ish maybe, BBM will randomly log her out - sometimes mid-conversation - without telling her, and she receives no notifications for subsequent messages from me. They do get the D for delivered on my end.

So two days will go by, she'll open BBM to say something to me, find that she has to log back in, and she'll see these messages from me from two days ago sitting there. This has been happening over and over again, to the point that we switched to Whatsapp, which we both dislike due to lame emoticons. BBM's are simpler and a lot more fun.

Any ideas? From reading the reviews in the Android store it sounds like others may have encountered this. I'm not sure if it might be a CPU issue where her phone just shuts it down without telling her, and maybe there's a setting somewhere she can change.

I do remember a similar issue from using Google Talk, in that it would log me out or "lose the connection."

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 03:42 PM
    Has she tried going into settings and see if there is a keep me signed in option
    05-18-15 03:51 PM