Hello. I have a Passport SE SQW100-4. Recently I restarted the phone and it crashed on boot with a nasty error. I used the developer OS tool to restore the BB10 SQW100-4 OS. I then used my backup recovery to restore. Everything is fine except BBM. BB10 OS 10.3.3.2137

I have all my BBM contacts back. The problem I am having is with BBM groups.

I have 4 groups and I am the admin for all 4. The only admin!

1 group restored fine along with the group icon. The other 3 groups are showing along side the restored group but these groups show a yellow circle with an arrow icon, not the group icon. I also can not enter these groups.

When i tap the yellow circle with arrow icon a message comes up, "Restore Group" and I tap the retry button. Another message pops up, "Attempting to restore the group", which stays on the screen for about 3 seconds. The group icon changes to a green circle with two arrows icon.

My groups have been like this for a few days. Please help
    01-17-19 04:56 PM
    Hello. I have a Passport SE SQW100-4. Recently I restarted the phone and it crashed on boot with a nasty error. I used the developer OS tool to restore the BB10 SQW100-4 OS. I then used my backup recovery to restore. Everything is fine except BBM. BB10 OS 10.3.3.2137

I have all my BBM contacts back. The problem I am having is with BBM groups.

I have 4 groups and I am the admin for all 4. The only admin!

1 group restored fine along with the group icon. The other 3 groups are showing along side the restored group but these groups show a yellow circle with an arrow icon, not the group icon. I also can not enter these groups.

When i tap the yellow circle with arrow icon a message comes up, "Restore Group" and I tap the retry button. Another message pops up, "Attempting to restore the group", which stays on the screen for about 3 seconds. The group icon changes to a green circle with two arrows icon.

My groups have been like this for a few days. Please help
    You can't mix BB10 members and Android-iOS members.
    01-17-19 04:57 PM