Not sure where to post this so I'll start here. Background: I have a Z10 and Q10 that I regularly swap my sim card between whenever I feel like changing(so I only use one at a time). Up until recently, this worked flawlessy. When Id swap the card, I would open BBM and it would say my BBID is currently assigned to a different pin and ask if I wanted to associate it with this one instead. Id click yes and it would download all my contacts and BBM would work as normal. Out of the blue about two weeks ago, I swapped my sim into the Q10, opened BBM, and it didnt ask to switch. It just went right into BBM. I knew this wasnt right. I tried sending some messages which did not work. I asked a few friends to message me, and the messages were coming into the Z10 instead. I have not been able to figure out how to get the Q10 to switch my BBM association to it since this. I have tried loading multiple different OS's, security wipe and reload, changing my BBID password...cant get it to function. This leaves me no option but to not use my Q10 until this is fixed. Anyone have any ideas? By the way, I am on AT&T, and currently have 10.2.0.1767 loaded on both phones, although I tried with several different leaks, as well as the latest official. Help!!??!!??
    10-26-13 11:31 AM
    That is an odd problem that I have not seen anyone else encounter yet
    10-27-13 01:10 AM
    You can only swap between devices 15 times a year

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl
    10-27-13 01:27 AM
    You can only swap between devices 15 times a year

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl
    That link specifically says 15 unique devices. Switching back and forth between 2 devices should not count
    10-27-13 01:41 AM
    Sorry for the late reply guys...I've been away on business. To answer the 15 times per year comment, Ive swapped between these two phones at least a hundred times so I know that isn't the problem. I just upgraded both phones yesterday to the 1803 leak and still no fix . This really sucks as I'm going on about a month now with no Q10. My last idea I am going to try is to create a new BBID and sign into it on the Q10. Then try to sign back into my original one, or maybe do a security wipe in between. I'll report back later.
    11-08-13 10:49 AM
    Well there go my plans to buy a fun "weekend" Z10 or 30. Unlimited and seamless device switching is key. If I can't do that, this idea is shot. Fail.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 05:04 AM