Hi,
    I have SERIOUS CONCERN With Bbm when trying to send a picture or voice note to a contact who is offline as it does not go through while a simple text does. This has occurred in both the current and older versions of BBM on z30 and z10. I really hope someone can answer this issue as others bbm would be of no use to me. And this will be a big limiting factor against Whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 02:47 PM
    Hi there, I have my videos and voice chats delivered to those on BB10 and BBOS BBM immediately, with xplatform, I have not been able to when my data is switched off during the day. I guess the text is sent immediately even though not delivered.

This is something that BlackBerry needs to look at to succeed in this game, they are only young.
    maksi likes this.
    02-16-14 04:23 PM
    Thanks for your response. Really appreciated. I'm glad to know I am not the only one having this problem. So, as a conclusion, BBM picture, file, video and voice note sharing is only for when the contact with whom you are sharing with is also online!!
    Big limiting factor as neither I nor my friends are online all the time (ie. Neither I nor my friends keep the data switched on all the time). BBM needs to address this to remain in the game. There is no point of updating other features while this basic feature is not addressed.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 03:27 AM