I am now waiting online for 25 minutes and listening to music waiting to be attended to by a customers service personnel and feel so sad.

I have suggested to BBM years ago that since they have bots that allow companies to use as customer service to chat with their customers. These bots were also able to log on to the company's system to check the necessary details before reverting to customers. However as usual it fell on deaf ears.

Only if they listened to me to provide this service free to the network providers so that they can serve their customers, BBM would have many million more users and do not need to close down.

And I now do not need to wait now 30 minutes to be able to get help. My company uses Facebook chat to help us with customers service issues but it is just too basic and I cannot get any help necessary other than finding the correct forms to send to my customer.

BlackBerry always don't listen and they always fail.
    07-14-19 11:11 PM
    I am now waiting online for 25 minutes and listening to music waiting to be attended to by a customers service personnel and feel so sad.

I have suggested to BBM years ago that since they have bots that allow companies to use as customer service to chat with their customers. These bots were also able to log on to the company's system to check the necessary details before reverting to customers. However as usual it fell on deaf ears.

Only if they listened to me to provide this service free to the network providers so that they can serve their customers, BBM would have many million more users and do not need to close down.

And I now do not need to wait now 30 minutes to be able to get help. My company uses Facebook chat to help us with customers service issues but it is just too basic and I cannot get any help necessary other than finding the correct forms to send to my customer.

You're referring to Emtek's BBM that was recently shutdown?
    07-14-19 11:15 PM

Hmmm, are you talking about BBM or BBMe?
    I got 3 issues with BBMe, and all 3 of those issues were solved very fast, also wrote 'report problem' within inside app, and got answer also for that.....
    I am satisfied with BBMe support.
    07-15-19 12:47 AM
    Searching friends. 2BFB47E4

Posted via CB10
    09-10-19 12:18 AM
    yes, I'm referring to the BBM from Emtek and actually I already suggested that even before Emtek took over.
    09-11-19 08:19 AM
    yes, I'm referring to the BBM from Emtek and actually I already suggested that even before Emtek took over.
    BBM from Emtek is shutdown now. Perhaps you should now contact BB with your ideas. Good luck..
    09-11-19 11:51 AM