So here we are and BBM is gone suck into a black hole but a lifeline could keep us going to step on board of BBM enterprise. I must admit the whole proces to get a new idd and to install the app till the point they ask you money is hard and I see people say NO.

So BlackBerry Should reach out with good information how to install the app and make it real clear it is free for a year and they can do promote this twice on BBM to all users. I think Emtek should agree with this

Second BlackBerry must promote BBM e for small business and customers and really must be not nice but tell peopel they share there data with social media that is also allowed to use there datahouse.

Make a small ad for youtube what I always tell peopel "" What if you can get the new iphoneX series with a 100 dollar discount and the only thing you do is give unlimited data access to your device for thirth parties to use all your data would you do that. Yes then keep using your populair social media or don't share anything at all for 5 dollar a year with BBMe and get your privacy back.

Pushing ads could open a better BBMe experience for consumers and small business. BlackBerry could push BlackBerry HUB and apps, BlackBerry secure cloud, new UEM cloud for small business or family with kids.

BlackBerry should see this as an oppertunitie to push why people should use BBMe and BlackBerry it could be a turning point if they give people hard and straight a mirror about there data. Not to soft but just play it hard.

Why should you give all your data to a datahouse like facebook, whatsapp where thirth parties can access your data if you can pay 5 dollar for privacy.
    Molfus likes this.
    04-21-19 07:19 AM
    So here we are and BBM is gone suck into a black hole but a lifeline could keep us going to step on board of BBM enterprise. I must admit the whole proces to get a new idd and to install the app till the point they ask you money is hard and I see people say NO.

So BlackBerry Should reach out with good information how to install the app and make it real clear it is free for a year and they can do promote this twice on BBM to all users. I think Emtek should agree with this

Second BlackBerry must promote BBM e for small business and customers and really must be not nice but tell peopel they share there data with social media that is also allowed to use there datahouse.

Make a small ad for youtube what I always tell peopel "" What if you can get the new iphoneX series with a 100 dollar discount and the only thing you do is give unlimited data access to your device for thirth parties to use all your data would you do that. Yes then keep using your populair social media or don't share anything at all for 5 dollar a year with BBMe and get your privacy back.

Pushing ads could open a better BBMe experience for consumers and small business. BlackBerry could push BlackBerry HUB and apps, BlackBerry secure cloud, new UEM cloud for small business or family with kids.

BlackBerry should see this as an oppertunitie to push why people should use BBMe and BlackBerry it could be a turning point if they give people hard and straight a mirror about there data. Not to soft but just play it hard.

Why should you give all your data to a datahouse like facebook, whatsapp where thirth parties can access your data if you can pay 5 dollar for privacy.
    Pretty sure BlackBerry wants people to move to other messenging apps anyway.

BBMe was just a goodwill gesture to soft-land some corporate clients after the sudden news from Emtek.
    pgg101 likes this.
    04-21-19 08:06 AM
    BBMe will be used by hardcore BBM users who just can't let it go. Maybe battery life will improve when it's been deleted from our phone?
    04-21-19 08:21 AM
    BBM is not used by corporate/enterprise customers
    04-21-19 08:36 AM
    BBM is not used by corporate/enterprise customers
    The Enterprise version has been used by some entities as BB never transferred over to Emtek as with Consumer version.
    04-21-19 08:38 AM
    The Enterprise version has been used by some entities as BB never transferred over to Emtek as with Consumer version.
    That's right. I was just saying that BBM (consumer) does not have corporate clients
    04-21-19 08:51 AM
    I think that @WaterTower was responding to conite:

BBMe was just a goodwill gesture to soft-land some corporate clients after the sudden news from Emtek.
    If corporate customers are not using Emtek BBM, then @conite's hypothesis is less tenable. OTOH he may have access to some inside information -)

Posted via CB10
    04-21-19 01:02 PM