Now that all the major platforms have BBM, the team can now work on major updates. I think it's going to end up going with windows phone getting BBM 2.0, with all the features like channels and so forth. Then I think everyone will get a 3.0 update. IPhone and Android will get a native up to date feel. BBM will look good in Android L and ios is well... colorful. windows phone is already native, it will just be the recipient of the new features.

This brings me to the "what's next". I think BBM should take it to smart watches. With BBM voice, quick text, and voice and the possibility of video on a watch they could be unstoppable. Specially with Android ware, it would already be coded so I take it would be that hard to make it for the watches.
    This is just a theoretical idea I've have for a little while.

Posted via my BeastBerry Z30
    08-05-14 12:25 PM
    How about BBM for Playbook? Oh, wait. Nevermind.......

Yeah, I went there
    08-05-14 12:33 PM
    It would be nice to see BBM on the iPad.

I mean as a native iPad app with landscape support, instead of just the blown-up portrait-only phone version.
    08-05-14 12:43 PM
    Hopefully BBM on the desktop
    si001 likes this.
    08-05-14 12:44 PM
    Looking forward to it in so! Can't wait for bnm video cross platform also not all ios devises get there messages, they also get signed out some times. So hopefully this will all get sorted out. When is 3.0 due?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 12:03 PM
    I think what we'll see is work on BBM for the desktop. Which is definately a good thing, but what we really need to see is fixes to all the glitches across all the platforms. We need to see BBM Video Chat on all the platforms. How about we just start with Full Feature File Sharing on multi-person and Group Chats! How about that BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 06:22 PM
    08-09-14 08:51 AM