Just seeing if anyone has the same issue I'm having. I have vibration turned off in the app but anytime anyone messages me it will still vibrate. I can go in to sounds on the phone and under vibration, turn off notification vibration but then Haptic feedback no longer works. I can mute the phone completely but I almost always just have my phone on vibrate. I can turn off all notifications in the app and then it doesn't but then there is no way to see if there is a message unless I open it. Basically there are annoying work arounds but the turn off vibrate in the app does not work.

Thoughts?
    10-26-13 04:47 PM
    For me my settings sometimes stick and other times they revert back. I also lose the notification tone quite often. The only time i have vibrations is when there are several messages coming in at once. Its been a little frustrating to say the least
    10-27-13 01:57 AM
    So a friend of mine has got a Nexus 5 and he has the same problem. Is there any known fix out there? It's realy frustrating, because it just might push him away from BBM.
    07-30-14 07:26 AM