I just got the new nexus phone to try. And installed BBM and I can send and receive invitations but they never actually become a contact.

I have the beta version of BBM on my BlackBerry z10. Does it work with android devices.

Would someone be willing to add me my pin is 79869FA5 just to see if it works at all

Thanks

Jim

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 12:17 PM
    I just got the new nexus phone to try. And installed BBM and I can send and receive invitations but they never actually become a contact.

I have the beta version of BBM on my BlackBerry z10. Does it work with android devices.

Would someone be willing to add me my pin is 79869FA5 just to see if it works at all

Thanks

Jim

Posted via CB10
    By "never become a contact", do you mean that they're not added to your general device contacts? Or are you saying that you're not seeing them as contacts within BBM?

If it's the former, that would be because BBM for Android has not been designed to do so (though Android does provide the ability). I would imagine or guess that it will be a future feature.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    01-22-14 05:56 PM

Thanks

Jim

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you have installed the BETA version of BBM. Go to playstore and install the version 1.0.3.87 this is version working and official on playstore.

Sent from my SM-N900 using CB Forums mobile app
    01-22-14 06:06 PM