So Just today My BBM stopped working, I can not send any messages nor can I receive messages on BBM.. I'm using a Z10 on T-Mobile U.S, I don't know why it started today when it was fine and had no issues before. Any Ideas on what I can do? I have tried tryed restarting my phone and re sending messages but nothing.. /:

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 07:29 PM
    Please tell us why you think it is not working (what you see/don't see). The normal sequence is checkmark (sent), D (delivered to target device), R (human read it).

If you're not even getting the checkmark make sure you have a valid data connection from your phone, and if necessary switch between cellular and wifi to try different routes. One simple test is to add your own PIN as a contact and talk to yourself to check the link from phone to servers and back.
    12-19-13 06:05 AM
    IV tried it all, and nothing! It just shows a loading sign, read box that looks like a clock. It will not send not even to me. Idk what's going on with BBM?

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 08:04 AM
    I am having this same issue. Mine just started this morning. I am using an HTC One and BBM for Android.
    12-19-13 08:51 AM
    I am having the same issue has mentioned above. Please help. When I send a message to any of my contacts I just get a red clock. No check mark. No D. No R. Just a red clock. It was working just fine a couple of hours ago. And just now t started working for a few seconds and then stopped working again. I am using BBM for Android v. 1.0.3.87 on the HTC One. Had never had this issue before today. I have switched between WiFi, 3G and LTE. And still nothing.
    12-19-13 09:00 AM
    Please tell us why you think it is not working (what you see/don't see). The normal sequence is checkmark (sent), D (delivered to target device), R (human read it).

If you're not even getting the checkmark make sure you have a valid data connection from your phone, and if necessary switch between cellular and wifi to try different routes. One simple test is to add your own PIN as a contact and talk to yourself to check the link from phone to servers and back.
    Branta I'm not getting BBM messages from contacts or groups. In either iOS, Android, or Z on AT&T.

Ditto for my 9930 with VZW on BES.

I get the red clock.

I've got a network connection.

Edit.

BES goes through but slowly.

Sent from whichever BBM carrying device I happen to grab, via Tapatalk
    12-19-13 09:53 AM