Wouldn't it be great to combine all the social networks into one?
    So far we have:
    BBM - Messaging
    BBM Channels - (Like Facebook Pages)
    BBM Voice/Video Chat - (Like Skype)

BlackBerry needs to add:
    BBM Feeds - (Twitter and instagram like feature that let's me tell all my friends something or post pictures. They already have broadcast messages but it doesn't allow pictures and other things to be attached. You also have to manually select the recipients. BBM Channels kind of covers this, but you would have to manually subscribe to a channel. I don't want to have to add someone as a friend and then add them on BBM channels. Sounds cumbersome. 10 friends and 10 channels you need to subscribe to.
    BBM feeds would allow you to see all posts or filter out only pictures that are posted.)

BBM Video Conference - (Basically instead of BBM Video between 2 people, allow more than that. )

BBM Broadcast - I've mentioned this before in another thread but it fits their whole business platform to get this feature. Similar to the previous but it's more for presentations like Citrix Webex. This allows one user to do a presentation on their phone while other BBM users join in to watch.

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    11-15-13 04:04 PM
    In theory the 'status' (and profile) 'updates' work as a BBM feed. But it requires you to change your status. So yeah, those features sound awesome.
    11-15-13 04:10 PM
    In theory the 'status' (and profile) 'updates' work as a BBM feed. But it requires you to change your status. So yeah, those features sound awesome.
    Wow, I never knew that.
    I didn't know "Updates" showed all your contact updates and channel updates. They need to give it a more official name.

Also, status update is not easy to do. No Hub integration, I can't "Share to" BBM Status, etc.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 05:04 PM
    Would love some of those features

Posted from my awesome Z30 on O2 UK with 10.2.0.1803
    11-16-13 07:31 AM