Anyone else's msg not going through to i-phone bbm? Sending bbm to i-phone but taking forever to be delivered

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 08:28 AM
    No only the first few days was there a problem. I think it should all be getting better by now.
    10-31-13 08:31 AM
    I'm noticing this issue as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 09:34 AM
    My messages aren't being sent from BBm on an iPhone except when on wifi and then only to my ipad........

Tried turning phone on and off and re installing BBm to no avail. Anyone got any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-31-13 10:53 AM
    Apparently on ios if the bbm app has been inactive for 5 minutes or more, or hard closed altogether, then the blue D will not appear on your end. They will still get the red notification with the little number on the bbm icon, but i won't show delivered until they open the app. Sort of defeats the purpose of the blue D but i guess that's one of the problems with a different OS.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 10:00 PM
    Apparently on ios if the bbm app has been inactive for 5 minutes or more, or hard closed altogether, then the blue D will not appear on your end. They will still get the red notification with the little number on the bbm icon, but i won't show delivered until they open the app. Sort of defeats the purpose of the blue D but i guess that's one of the problems with a different OS.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm that seems a partial explanation but now my messages aren't being delivered at all - I can receive though so god knows what's going on. I've submitted a bug report and will see what happens
    11-01-13 04:50 AM