I just read Apple wil start in the UK with nfc payments and then the rest of europe. I wonder what will BBM money will be released for all phone's so that we all can use nfc.payments and chatting . finish 10.3.1 and focus on BBM MONEY before you miss the fight.
    12-30-14 08:58 AM
    Don't think BBM Money works the same as Apple Pay....

Apple Pay ties directly into your bank account... But from the little I've read on BBM Money, BlackBerry was basically using Master Card... which is a middle man. Lots of pressure being placed on CC companies these days to reduce fees with ATM Cards, Store Cards and now Apple Pay all trying to cut them out of their 2%.

BBM Money was introduced and most likely will never go beyond those less developed markets where there isn't so much pressure on this "middle men" and where there is still room for a "middle, middle man" like BlackBerry.
    12-30-14 09:28 AM
    I'm interested to see if apple pay takes off. With just another layer of fee's being added to the retailer and ultimately to the end user it may fall flat.

Personally I have found myself going back to good old hard cash as much as possible to avoid banking fee's. Seriously it's getting ridiculous. Last months banking cost me $30.00 to simply have access to my own money!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 10:01 AM
    I'm interested to see if apple pay takes off. With just another layer of fee's being added to the retailer and ultimately to the end user it may fall flat.

Personally I have found myself going back to good old hard cash as much as possible to avoid banking fee's. Seriously it's getting ridiculous. Last months banking cost me $30.00 to simply have access to my own money!

Posted via CB10
    Why don't you use credit card and earn money from the bank instead?

As long as you pay on time. There are no interest or fees and you actually get paid with the deals they give you to use their card rather than the competition. Plus increases your credit score.

I want to make credit card payments with phone using a bank app.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 01:15 AM