I have a classic in its death throws that I am migrating to a Key one running oreo. I have one extremely long BBM chat that has a ton of info in it that I need to move over, the content transfer app will not work its on my keyone but I can't get it on my classic no matter how many times I try, and it looks like its a tirefire anyways.

how can I go about migrating the BBM from my classic to the key one. All of the other stuff I can move manually. I did it successfully from the Z10 to the classic but that was a long time ago.

Thanks
    09-22-18 11:18 AM
    I have a classic in its death throws that I am migrating to a Key one running oreo. I have one extremely long BBM chat that has a ton of info in it that I need to move over, the content transfer app will not work its on my keyone but I can't get it on my classic no matter how many times I try, and it looks like its a tirefire anyways.

how can I go about migrating the BBM from my classic to the key one. All of the other stuff I can move manually. I did it successfully from the Z10 to the classic but that was a long time ago.

Thanks
    BBM for BB10 is BlackBerry and BBM for Android is by Emtek licensed from BlackBerry. If the migration can even be done anymore, you’ll most likely need to contact Emtek...
    09-22-18 11:52 AM
    thanks, this is unfortunately what I feared.
    09-22-18 11:54 AM
    This is probably a stupid, stupid question, but since this is a chat that exists between only two people, is there a way that the other person ( bbm on ios) could copy the chat, I get a new android BBM ID for android and he could send me the contents of the chat for me to import ( thus avoiding haveing to beg Emtek who will likely do nothing) ?
    09-22-18 12:17 PM
    This is probably a stupid, stupid question, but since this is a chat that exists between only two people, is there a way that the other person ( bbm on ios) could copy the chat, I get a new android BBM ID for android and he could send me the contents of the chat for me to import ( thus avoiding haveing to beg Emtek who will likely do nothing) ?
    Not stupid. Actually great idea and should accomplish your goal. Also, Irrelevant but Emtek handles IOS version as well.
    09-22-18 12:20 PM
    is there a way to import chat histories on bbm for android ? It looks like there is a way to copy a chat on bb10 and email a chat but the chat is limited to a single day. I don't just want today's chat I want ALL of the chat that has gone on for years. If he can copy the entire contents to me but I can't import it on my new (android BBMID) then that's not what I want.
    09-22-18 12:59 PM