Dear BBM users,

I have recently been experiencing some problems with my BBM and I'm hoping some of you could relate to my problem. I've read a number of threads, which have been useful but they still haven't helped entirely.

I've noticed that my BBM messages aren't showing the blue "delivered" logo when I send them. It takes a ridiculous time for that to show. Sometimes in fact, it's instant. Other times, it takes at least 15 minutes.

I thought this could've been a result of me giving my email to a friend to skip the queue.. It may've had an impact with servers or something. But I doubt it is.. What could be the reason? Because it's very frustrating

I re-installed the app, thinking that could solve the problem but still the same problem remains. To make matters worse now all the display pictures aren't working! Is there a way I can fix this?

Can someone please help me out?
    10-23-13 05:24 PM
    I'm not sure what's going on, but have you updated? There was an updated issued for iOS BBM. Try that.
    10-24-13 08:04 AM
    Not only an iOS issue. I'm a BB user and have the same problem whether it's sending to other BB users or those on other platforms. I'm in 3G/4G LTE or on WiFi and it still shows a check mark but no "D" for hours sometimes. I believe it is a BBM server issue. Perhaps they're just over burdened with users now.
    11-04-13 10:05 AM
    Getting this problem sending from a BlackBerry to iphone as well
    11-10-13 10:30 PM
    Same problem sending from BlackBerry to iPhone. Kinda frustrating

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 11:11 PM
    I have a problem sending from my Z10 to my wife's iPhone 5 for the last few hours...only showing a grey box with check mark. tried sending a photo last and experienced an error.

Unlocked Z10 on 10.2.0.1443
    11-11-13 08:57 PM
    Yep, still having problems here too. BlackBerry to BlackBerry seems to be pretty quick now but BlackBerry to Android, in my case, still takes hours (over 6 hours to be delivered today). BBM4ALL...THOSEWILLINGTOWAIT.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 09:47 PM
    my bbm on my iphone isnt working all the updates and broadcasts come up but when i sent my messages today i sent them 8 hours ago and it still wont send please help?
    02-15-14 09:30 PM