Downloaded it last night, started using it this morning and it seemed fine. I sent and received messages successfully but in the last couple of hours messages that I am sending just have the red box with the clock inside, instead of a D or R.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    10-22-13 07:55 AM
    Yes. I closed the app and reopened and they went through.
    10-22-13 08:50 AM
    Yeh that seems to work, happened a few times though. Seems to be be linked to when I'm somewhere with poor signal and doesn't even try to send.
    10-22-13 11:19 AM
    Just curious, what type of phone did you download BBM on?
    10-22-13 11:26 AM
    Samsung Galaxy s4
    10-22-13 12:12 PM
    Happening again today, seems to be the data signal thats the issue. Where I work I only get G signal and sometimes Edge, and when I try to send a message I just get the little red box next to the message.

Does BBM need at least 3G for example to work?
    10-23-13 08:02 AM
    A friend is having an issue where messages can only be sent and connection can only be established over wifi. When using mobile network a network is not recognized.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 08:38 AM
    A friend is having an issue where messages can only be sent and connection can only be established over wifi. When using mobile network a network is not recognized.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I think I may be experiencing the same, will have to try to see if it send when I'm somewhere with better signal.
    10-23-13 08:57 AM