I sent a BBM msg(From my Z10) to a friend who is on android. Strange enough it shows "Read" for me. But he did not even receive it. Frequency of occurrence is sporadic. With the same friend it happened again when both of us were hooked to the same wifi. First message said delivered, but he showed his device that he hasn't received it. I sent another msg, which he received. But the previous msg I sent never got delivered. However when he checked my second msg which he received. The undelivered msg turned to "Read" in my device. Is this a known issue? Anybody else facing the same? Any help is appreciated..!

Z10
    11-13-14 01:52 AM
    I know in the beginning there were issues with cross-platform BBM. But i have no idea if there is anything you can do to fix it.
    11-13-14 05:45 AM
    Hell I'm having problems with BlackBerry to BlackBerry BBM doing the same thing

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 04:40 PM
    I have a Q10. My son has an Android. I sent him a BBM. It showed a grayed out check mark. I asked my son if he got the message. He said he did but he did not get a notification that a message had arrived. He said that it happened frequently between he & his girlfriend. (Iphone) and they stopped using BBM because of this.

This has happened to me before with other friends. I did not realize what the problem entailed. I just thought their phone was off or not connected.

The problem of no notification for a delivered message on BBM seems common for non BlackBerry devices. Has anyone else noticed it? Anyone told BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 10:09 PM
    Just had the same thing happen to me!!! WTF is going on?

My friend replied and I never got the reply and it still said D

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 01:28 AM
    I was just with a friend who has android. I responded to an earlier massage of his. He showed me his phone and sure enough he didn't get it and I had the grayed out check.

This is bad for BBM. People are losing faith. Needs to be corrected before it's to late. Who's going to pay for intermittent service?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 08:45 AM
    Huh. Cool that I'm not alone..!

Z10
    11-16-14 07:43 PM
    After the latest updates, delivery reliability and notifications for XBBM have once again gone to hell.

Thanks for nothing BlackBerry!!

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 09:09 PM
    After the latest updates, delivery reliability and notifications for XBBM have once again gone to hell.

Thanks for nothing BlackBerry!!

Posted via CB10
    Because hey who gives a **** about consumers let them go to hell and we'll make BBM meetings and even add screen share to it for Enterprise.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 03:43 PM
    Yeah, I had similar problems with friends on Android, but it got better, for a while it was pretty good.

Looks like the bug resurfaced ... :-(

? ? ? Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-20-14 02:24 PM
    I am having BlackBerry to BlackBerry BBM messages go missing as well. It will say it was read but was never delivered. Can't see a pattern other than it seems to be one or two a day. My husband has had it happen too when sending to me, so not just outgoing.
    09-18-15 09:25 PM
    I am also having this issue. My wife is in Indonesia with the z30 and I'm in the states with the Passport. I have the latest update but she is on 10.2 because 10.3 hasn't made it to Indonesia yet. She's not receiving some of my bbm messages to include pictures.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 11:53 PM