I also called Blackberry Support and logged a ticket on this.. It's something to do with the BlackBerry Identity Cloud Services not associating your subscription to your BBID. It didn't kick off that e-mail to direct you to the right location.

Will post when I hear back from them. I'm also getting the SP Entity ID error this morning as well.
    11-14-14 07:46 AM
    Same here. Paid my trial subscription but my BBID is not associated with BBM Meetings. Also can't send a request to support....says message failed due to routing error.

BlackBerry Passport: posted via CB10
    11-14-14 07:49 AM
    Same here. Paid my trial subscription but my BBID is not associated with BBM Meetings. Also can't send a request to support....says message failed due to routing error.

BlackBerry Passport: posted via CB10

That's what I get too when I try to send it as a "BBM Meeting" ticket. It's definitely not been properly set up somewhere along the line. Hopefully they get it resolved and extend the trial period...
    11-14-14 08:30 AM
    Same here .. tried filing a ticket form the my blackberry portal and it throws an error 'Workflow not set'.
    Besides, the BBM Meetings client on both BlackBerry World & Google Play doesn't seem to be downloadable (Compatibility Statement) ... BlackBerry Identity Cloud Services are required to associate BBIDs required to have access to BBM Meetings. Couldn't find any link to BlackBerry Identity Cloud Services Portal etc ... Let's hope it gets resolved quickly !!
    11-14-14 12:51 PM
    Another question.... how do I cancel my subscription? I don't want to (yet), but I probably will at the end of the trial to ensure I'm not auto-charged for the annual subscription. I'm not seeing any cancel links anywhere in the Entreprise Store account, etc.

Also still waiting to be able to actually use this... somehow need to associate BBID with my Entreprise account... hope this gets fixed!
    11-14-14 12:56 PM
    Will suggest sending an email to 'help [at] blackberry.com'
    11-14-14 01:00 PM
    BBM Meeting doesn't require you to have BES ...
    11-14-14 01:01 PM
    It's available, let me know if you'd like the link to the .Bar file :-)
    11-14-14 01:21 PM
    Help@bb is an unmonitored email address, if you try to email them directly it won't work. Unless you send them a mail through the right portal (getting a Ticket number) it won't be processed.

Passport signed @ C0007CC89
    11-14-14 02:31 PM
    On the Blackberry Store email it has the next steps at the end. This is the bit I think we are all waiting for...

1.You will receive an email from BlackBerry Identity Cloud Services, directing you to your BBM Meetings console for user management and entitlement.

I suspect you will need to login in and give permission to certain BBID's.
    I've ordered the BBM Meetings Trial nearly 10 hours ago and have the order confirmation email you quoted from above but have NOT received the second email from "BlackBerry Identity Cloud Services" directing me to my console.

The order is marked as completed in the BlackBerry Enterprise Store. Anybody else in this situation? I'm going to try and raise a ticket but I may end up having to call T-Support on Monday.

It's pretty clear since BlackBerry revamped their Account Center and store websites on Thursday to this SalesForce based rubbish that almost nothing works the way it should any more! They've also managed to lose all my perpetual BES licences but that's another story.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3442 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.4
    11-14-14 03:27 PM
    I've ordered the BBM Meetings Trial nearly 10 hours ago and have the order confirmation email you quoted from above but have NOT received the second email from "BlackBerry Identity Cloud Services" directing me to my console.

The order is marked as completed in the BlackBerry Enterprise Store. Anybody else in this situation? I'm going to try and raise a ticket but I may end up having to call T-Support on Monday.

It's pretty clear since BlackBerry revamped their Account Center and store websites on Thursday to this SalesForce based rubbish that almost nothing works the way it should any more! They've also managed to lose all my perpetual BES licences but that's another story.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3442 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.4
    My order still says in progress and I hav have no idea who to contact or how. I tried creating a support ticket but got an error message.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 04:44 PM
    I've raised my support ticket about not receiving (or even being sent) my BBM Meetings email with the instructions for how to access my console.

I'll let you know what BlackBerry do about it.

11-14-14 04:45 PM
    I've raised my support ticket about not receiving (or even being sent) my BBM Meetings email with the instructions for how to access my console.

I'll let you know what BlackBerry do about it.

I've got a ticket open, and it was indicated that this is a widespread issue, it's known, and being sorted out: so, be patient and it'll come. The unique, secure link generator that it part of the email that we are all missing isn't working as planned, it seems.

Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    11-14-14 05:56 PM
    I've got a ticket open, and it was indicated that this is a widespread issue, it's known, and being sorted out: so, be patient and it'll come. The unique, secure link generator that it part of the email that we are all missing isn't working as planned, it seems.

Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    Thanks for the info! I'll keep my eyes out for an email. Hopefully they can tell who is and isn't having success with it because I'm not even able to open a ticket on my end.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 06:01 PM
    Same here. I'm a die-hard BlackBerry fan but this BBM Meetings roll out is a disaster. Why do they continue to shoot themselves in the foot like this? I *want* to give them my money in return for a value-added service like this, but they've made it so f*ing complicated and awkward (and broken) that I've almost lost the will to go on. This *should* have been an option that you could purchase directly from the BBM store just like the stickers. Did nobody even test this before they launched it? GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER BLACKBERRY!

Posted via CB10
    Caesar Miramontes likes this.
    11-14-14 06:14 PM
    Behold! I have it up and running. I got an email from BB admin people saying that emails with the appropriate link are being generated and sent. STRANGELY, it was filtered into the JUNK folder of my email, despite ALL the other emails not being sent there. So, your emails should be rolling out shortly: keep an eye out on your junk.
    dusdal likes this.
    11-14-14 07:30 PM
    Behold! I have it up and running. I got an email from BB admin people saying that emails with the appropriate link are being generated and sent. STRANGELY, it was filtered into the JUNK folder of my email, despite ALL the other emails not being sent there. So, your emails should be rolling out shortly: keep an eye out on your junk.
    You've given me hope!
    11-14-14 08:42 PM
    I didn't know BES wasn't required. I didn't read almost anything though. Just saw you can do meetings with a lot of people and there is a sub.

I don't think everything non enterprise should be free, I think what can and should be free should just that, free. Also, other services like Oovoo do free four, or maybe it's more, person video chat all for free. Why doesn't BlackBerry do something like that? Non enterprise features are free, while the enterprise features are paid.

Is BBM Video even free anymore? And is screen sharing really sub only? If any of those are the case then that's not right. For any company to do.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 09:25 PM
    BlackBerry replied to my ticket and re-sent the email with the link to me again manually. It still didn't arrive, so they sent it again manually and finally it arrived. I now have a working BBM trial.

Weirdly, a second T-Support agent replied after I'd got it working saying that there was a backlog of Enterprise BlackBerry Identity emails to be sent out and I'd just have to wait, even though it had already been forced through manually. So don't believe them if they say you have to wait, they can jump you up the queue!

Another botched new product roll out eh, how many times are we going to put up with this?

11-14-14 10:15 PM
    My account says you have no orders, no subscription. *facepalm*

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 10:25 PM
    It just came out guys. a lot of times thing smoke this happens when something first comes out. It's not BlackBerry sucking. It happens to everyone.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 11:03 PM
    Another botched new product roll out eh, how many times are we going to put up with this?
    Oh please, you got your trial, less than 48 hours after it was officially unveiled. No need for such drama.

11-15-14 01:36 AM
    Oh please, you got your trial, less than 48 hours after it was officially unveiled. No need for such drama.

And I've now hosted two meetings successfully. I'm not bitter at all.

11-15-14 02:00 AM
    Mine is now working too. I couldn't use my normal BBID as this was associated to the administrator. Created a new one just for BBM meetings and make a couple of test calls with my laptop and z30. Worked reasonably well. If it detects echo it mutes you automatically. Not sure I like that! I did have one video feed freeze but after clicking a few things it unfroze. Tried out screen share and this worked as expected. Refresh rate wasn't that good so animations in a ppt were jumpy but I don't expect high refresh rates from mobile collaboration. I'll likely do more testing on Monday when I'm back in the office and can get a few minions to try it with me! Going to see how well it works when I host from the laptop.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 03:14 AM
    This is what it looks like when logged into a Windows PC;
    BBM Meetings info-bbm-meetings2.jpg
    11-15-14 03:20 AM
173 ... 23456 ...