I'm having this same problem. Let me know if you figure it out.
    11-13-14 04:50 PM
    I signed up for the BBM meetings trial.. Paid my $15 and i'm trying to sign into BBM meetings with my BBID. It's pushing me back to the subscription page. Is there some way I need to link my BBID to my Blackberry Account which I purchased the trial?

Any info would be appreciated.

Jon
    11-13-14 04:53 PM
    It's not specific to BES 12 it's 13 per host. Host + 24 people?

Posted via CB10
    Which basically means if both you and I want to host meetings we need to shell out $25 a month or we could just get WebEx and put 6 more people on the board for that kind of money. Or the meaning host is more of a host spot where all 24 people get together?
    11-13-14 05:05 PM
    Which basically means if both you and I want to host meetings we need to shell out $25 a month or we could just get WebEx and put 6 more people on the board for that kind of money. Or the meaning host is more of a host spot where all 24 people get together?
    It means whoever shells out $12 per month they can host the meetings. So it's not that expensive in a way. From what i understood a host can have 25 devices in total at a time.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Dave Bourque; 11-13-14 at 06:22 PM.
    11-13-14 05:26 PM
    Nah,.. WebEx pays per host too. Like I said, BBM Meetings is cheaper, but they don't offer a free 3-person max meeting option like WebEx does.

I imagine most of us here on CB would be quite satisfied with a 3 person meeting, for free tier.

Posted via CB10
    Gerii likes this.
    11-13-14 05:31 PM
    I signed up for the BBM meetings trial.. Paid my $15 and i'm trying to sign into BBM meetings with my BBID. It's pushing me back to the subscription page. Is there some way I need to link my BBID to my Blackberry Account which I purchased the trial?

Any info would be appreciated.

Jon
    This is happening to me too. Can't host a meeting.

Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    11-13-14 05:32 PM
    This is happening to me too. Can't host a meeting.

Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    Exactly same here too

Posted via my Z30 running 10.3.1.936
    11-13-14 06:11 PM
    I still say everything doesn't have to be enterprise only. I don't see why things like BlackBerry Balance and BBM Meetings has to be enterprise only. They seem like things that could be for consumers too. Especially since other services provided it to everyone. The non super enterprise features can be free for consumers and the super enterprise features paid for the enterprise customer.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 06:19 PM
    Anyone who has paid for this service been able to host yet?

11-13-14 06:24 PM
    I got an email that said something in regards to waiting for another email with info to get into your bbm meetings management portal?

I am guessing that is where you can apply the hosting ability to specific bbid ?
    11-13-14 06:52 PM
    Exactly same here too

Posted via my Z30 running 10.3.1.936
    Same thing here. There should be a way to link this new Entreprise account with your BBID. No idea how though.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 08:33 PM
    Same thing here. There should be a way to link this new Entreprise account with your BBID. No idea how though.

Posted via CB10
    I've taken advantage of the included tech support that comes with the subscription and logged a ticket number with tech support. We chatted for two hours, had me produce a device log and send it to them. They will be calling me tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted!

dusdal likes this.
    11-13-14 08:54 PM
    I've taken advantage of the included tech support that comes with the subscription and logged a ticket number with tech support. We chatted for two hours, had me produce a device log and send it to them. They will be calling me tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted!

Thanks. Please report back. I tried tweeting to BlackBerryHelps but they just replied with a link to the main BBM Meetings website.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 09:05 PM
    Same issue. Created a BlackBerry Store account, and can't use it to login to bbm, and can't link bbid to the BlackBerry account. Can't even get started with BBM meeting, and to make it more adventurous I've been charged twice on my credit card.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 11:45 PM
    On the Blackberry Store email it has the next steps at the end. This is the bit I think we are all waiting for...

1. You will receive an email from BlackBerry Identity Cloud Services, directing you to your BBM Meetings console for user management and entitlement.

I suspect you will need to login in and give permission to certain BBID's.
    11-14-14 03:52 AM
    Anyone else getting this when trying to log into the app on the BB10 phone?BBM Meetings info-img_20141114_095617.png
    11-14-14 04:07 AM
    Also, is anyone able to sign in using the Windows application? Keeps bouncing me back to this screen...
    BBM Meetings info-bbm-meetings.jpg
    11-14-14 04:15 AM
    Anyone else getting this when trying to log into the app on the BB10 phone?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141114_095617.png 
Views:	1383 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	314284
    Yes.
    BBM Meetings info-img_20141114_155824.png

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 04:31 AM
    I still say everything doesn't have to be enterprise only. I don't see why things like BlackBerry Balance and BBM Meetings has to be enterprise only. They seem like things that could be for consumers too. Especially since other services provided it to everyone. The non super enterprise features can be free for consumers and the super enterprise features paid for the enterprise customer.

Posted via CB10
    It will be suicidal for BBRY, "at this juncture"
    11-14-14 04:54 AM
    BBM Meetings isn't Entreprise only though. It says right on the sign up page that BES12 is not required. I think you're equating everything that costs money to be "Entreprise-only". This isn't the case. Customers have money too and can/should pay for certain things.

Still waiting to get the sign in issue fixed so I can try the service.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 05:29 AM
    BES might not be required, but the sign up process is still targeted specifically at people with "staff", mentioning a few times that you have to manage access to your license for other for example. And the payment section I quoted also says something about paying for others besides active hosts. It's stuff like that that made people say it was 'another' release without clear information.

Passport signed @ C0007CC89
    11-14-14 05:44 AM
    Anyone else getting this when trying to log into the app on the BB10 phone?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141114_095617.png 
Views:	1383 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	314284
    Yes, getting the same message

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 06:31 AM
    BES might not be required, but the sign up process is still targeted specifically at people with "staff", mentioning a few times that you have to manage access to your license for other for example. And the payment section I quoted also says something about paying for others besides active hosts. It's stuff like that that made people say it was 'another' release without clear information.

Given the reaction from people just in these forums, it's pretty clear the average customer doesn't want to pay for this type of service, so it makes sense to me that the focus is on Entreprise... then if a regular customer wants it, they can read through the Entreprise stuff to get it. This also helps show off other similar features that are available to Entreprise customers, possibly leading to more BES customers. Bit of a stretch there, but you know what I mean.

I'm also getting the error message now.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by kyleheney; 11-14-14 at 07:19 AM.
    11-14-14 06:57 AM

Also the fact that they don't offer a cheaper/free fewer participant (or less feature rich) option. Not sure how many individual customers have 24-person teleconferences regularly enough to justify an annual subscription like this.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 07:27 AM
    Hmm... I wonder if the fact that my order is still "In Progress" means anything...? Maybe once it gets processed, you receive another email with instructions on how to link your BBID to your Entreprise account?! Who knows!

BBM Meetings info-order.jpg
    11-14-14 07:28 AM
173 12345 ...