This has to have been asked already but I couldn't find it

I go between devices a lot. I run q5, q10 and very rarely a moto G.

Recently I have noticed not all my groups will always sync when I go between devices.

The groups (from looking at friends phones) still show me in group, but it just isn't showing up in my group lists.

Each phone seams to drop a specific group, so if I want my family chat to work, I better leave q10 at home (made a 2nd group of same members to compensate).

I hate making this comparison, but whatsapp has never dropped a group for me.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 07:30 PM
    Have an admin for the BBM Group delete from the list and send you an invite again. This is also why it's important to have more than one admin for any BBM Group.

PS I'm in a couple active WhatsApp groups and I've definitely seen members accidentally ejected. That said it probably does happen more commonly on BBM. Very often with some patience, BBM will eventually restore itself, but the fix above is quicker and less annoying than watching & waiting.
    07-21-14 07:38 PM
    I've just noticed a couple of my groups gave completely gone from my BBM. Anyone seen that? Could it be the admin just shut them down?

Whatever the cause, it reminded me of what appears to a more fundamental issue....there is no standard way to search for BBM groups within BBM itself. you've got to be directly invited or find a forum post announcing the group. This structure makes sense when a group is just a place for a work team to get something done. But not so great for mere mortals just wanting a place to hang out and share stuff.

Channels might be better, but then it's kinda one way... only the channel owner can post new topics, images etc....everyone else can just post responses to owners topics.

Flicked out via Zed10
    07-24-14 10:53 PM