Maybe i've missed an update that fixed this but after searching the forums i haven't been able to find anything. My biggest annoyance when i got my z10 is the back button was hidden behind the keyboard whenever typing. the first leak i put on fixed this for the most part moving the bar with the back button above the keyboard. However, with BBM, the back button is still hidden and so i have to hold the space bar to hide the keyboard and then hit back to go to my other chats. Am i missing something or is this still the case?
    01-26-14 10:42 PM
    Just swipe from left to right, starting at the due of th screen, it will go back out of the msg, make sure you swipe on the actual msgs part and not the keyboard

Posted via CB10
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    01-26-14 10:53 PM
    Ya, I guess I'm just used to tapping to go back and having it in sms isn't helping me get used to swiping. Minor issue but something I miss.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 11:01 PM
    They said this "fix" was coming for the next update.. it's in the leaks for everything except BBM.

Hopefully with the new version of BBM it is also there, even though I find it very useless.
    it's easy to just click anywhere on the screen to bring the keyboard down or just swipe from left to right to go back.
    Or use two fingers and swipe down to bring down the keyboard immediately.

Posted via CB10
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    01-26-14 11:12 PM
    good to hear. maybe it's more of a consistency issue for me. thanks for the info.
    01-26-14 11:16 PM