Or at least make it optional for the more security conscious People...

Don't understand why this hasn't happened, it would definitely make people stay with bbm instead of downloading it then just deleting it cause they have no friends on it

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 07:08 AM
    What is with all the posts complaining about PINS lately? And why do people think it is the only way? There has been many options of adding someone for awhile now, so it IS optional. Do your research before trolling.

Posted via CB10
    Superdupont 2_0, Hazo and Thor1972 like this.
    04-02-15 07:21 AM
    No, simply not

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 07:31 AM
    Or at least make it optional for the more security conscious People...

Don't understand why this hasn't happened, it would definitely make people stay with bbm instead of downloading it then just deleting it cause they have no friends on it

Posted via CB10
    Wrong!! How about posting your phone number here if you don't feel that personal security and privacy is important.
    Superdupont 2_0, Hazo and ev44 like this.
    04-02-15 07:40 AM
    What's up with all these thread about this? Is it a trend? Let me go start another one.
    04-02-15 07:45 AM
    U can invite people to BBM via sms or e-mail.

You never have to ask for a PIN if you already have the phone number, just send a sms.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 09:58 PM
    What's up with all these thread about this? Is it a trend? Let me go start another one.
    They think it would make people switch to BBM. The general sheep will follow the mass to the next trending application, and we will see a whole new batch of topics about how BBM should do things the way the other application does.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 11:16 PM
    If that happens then am sticking to sms!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 11:19 PM
    Haha OP... tell me how would getting rid of pin magically help BBM increase their userbase?

Think for a second!

You telling me that if BBM matches people using phone numbers, automatically I would have more BBM contacts?

Wrong! I'll have the exact same number of contacts cause other people need to have BBM installed on their phone before I can be matched with them!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 11:28 PM
    Wow why are people on this site are so rude.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 04:16 AM
    Wow why are people on this site are so rude.

Posted via CB10
    They are not being rude it's just that this has been discussed again and again and again. Many threads already exist on this topic.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 04:59 AM
    I don't know why they want to post there phone number instead of pins. Pins are like phone numbers too but in a secure way. You can still invite friends thru your contacts. People are idiots if they want to post their phone numbers in public and complaining why a lot of people will call them even they didn't know who's calling.
    04-07-15 03:07 AM
    What is with all the posts complaining about PINS lately? And why do people think it is the only way? There has been many options of adding someone for awhile now, so it IS optional. Do your research before trolling.

Posted via CB10
    Is it forbiden to post any topic that people want? If this topic bothers you just ignore it. It will end soon. Other wise, you your self are "trolling".

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 07:49 PM
    Is it forbiden to post any topic that people want? If this topic bothers you just ignore it. It will end soon. Other wise, you your self are "trolling".

Posted via CB10
    No, it's not for forbidden to post any subject related to BlackBerry. But what is forbidden is to start many threads on the same subject

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 11:13 PM