Are there steps to take other than "Leave Group"?

Posted via CB10
    No. But I've seen people say they've deleted a contact but all they did was delete a chat.

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    11-12-13 07:44 AM
    Stock OS 10.2. No bbm channels.

Experiencing delivery and receiving problems with non BlackBerry devices. Toronto region.

Update: after some "research", the problem I encountered with a couple of my contacts is (unbeknownst to me) that they turn OFF their data connections to save on usage. Which in turn creates the red indicator in my groups. If bbm had an emoticon for punching someone in the teeth, I would send it...;-)

May or may not be the reason for my delay, but the contact didn't realize turning off data would impact the bbm feature. Take it for what it's worth.
    Last edited by Bolderholder; 11-13-13 at 10:31 AM. Reason: update...
    11-12-13 04:45 PM
    Stock OS 10.2. No bbm channels.

Experiencing delivery and receiving problems with non BlackBerry devices. Toronto region.
    This is the relevant discussion for this comment:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=864125

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 08:20 PM
    Just downloaded OS10.2. Since doing so I can no longer send photos to none BlackBerry devices with BBM.

Any ideas or anyone else encounter this?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 12:08 AM
    Anyone experiencing group chat timeline problem? Every time I reopen group chat the messages are not grouped according to the time they're sent. I would almost always find my recent post moved back to the last post I made.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 07:16 AM
    Just downloaded OS10.2. Since doing so I can no longer send photos to none BlackBerry devices with BBM.

Any ideas or anyone else encounter this?

Posted via CB10
    Try Benjamins post. The one above yours. Follow the link. That thread talks specifically about the issue you're having. Dig around, some people have posted several things that worked for them

11-13-13 09:05 AM
    I cant get my BBM to work on my new Z30 i got today, it just says transfering bbm information, then nothing more happening? Swedish Carrier Telenor. Tried both with or without wifi?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 12:46 PM
    BBM issues today?-img_00000006.png

This is all

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 01:00 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000006.png 
Views:	560 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	220338

This is all

Posted via CB10
    I've not had this problem so can't personally confirm, but installing channels helped people.

11-13-13 01:35 PM
    I've not had this problem so can't personally confirm, but installing channels helped people.

How do I do that?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 01:37 PM
    How do I do that?

Posted via CB10
    Download BlackBerry Beta Zone app from BlackBerry World

niklasjnilsson likes this.
    11-13-13 01:59 PM
    Set it up and just download. Channels is pretty awesome btw

11-13-13 01:59 PM
    Set it up and just download. Channels is pretty awesome btw

That worked, thank you very much!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 02:21 PM
    That worked, thank you very much!

Posted via CB10
    Awesome man.

11-13-13 02:23 PM
    So what are these little red clock icons suddenly showing next to the names of ALL members of my BBM groups? All of them are iPhone users on different carriers.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 05:54 PM
    So what are these little red clock icons suddenly showing next to the names of ALL members of my BBM groups? All of them are iPhone users on different carriers.

Posted via CB10
    Another in the countless and never ending list of xBBM bugs. It means nothing. God knows what it's supposed to mean.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 09:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    8 hours later, the little red clocks have vanished from 3 out of 6 user's names in a group. For the other names the clocks are still on. I can't even test it out if it means that they can't be reached, this would for sure drive them crazy and further increase their skepticism over BBM.
    These issues need to get resolved soon, or users will leave before even having started to using BBM intensively.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 02:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    Try updating your pm and see if you get red clocks next to all contacts again.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 04:04 AM
    Try updating your pm and see if you get red clocks next to all contacts again.

Posted via CB10
    No idea what a pm is.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 04:29 AM
    8 hours later, the little red clocks have vanished from 3 out of 6 user's names in a group. For the other names the clocks are still on. I can't even test it out if it means that they can't be reached, this would for sure drive them crazy and further increase their skepticism over BBM.
    These issues need to get resolved soon, or users will leave before even having started to using BBM intensively.

Posted via CB10
    They mean nothing. Ignore them.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:45 AM
    No idea what a pm is.

Posted via CB10
    Personal message.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 08:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    Nothing dramatic going on. The iPhone and Android BBM are not baked in, headless apps, so when a user closes the app, they are offline till they open it again. Therefore their status is red. If they're all red, typically someone is joining the group.
    11-16-13 09:58 AM
    Nothing dramatic going on. The iPhone and Android BBM are not baked in, headless apps, so when a user closes the app, they are offline till they open it again. Therefore their status is red. If they're all red, typically someone is joining the group.
    Do they have to keep the app open to receive messages!?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:13 AM
    So much for BlackBerry's claim of "always connected".

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:21 AM
    Do they have to keep the app open to receive messages!?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, but it will show notification they have messages when closed.
    11-16-13 11:39 AM
169 ... 23456 ...