My iPod even has the same screen as everybody else. PLEASE HELP
    10-27-13 05:19 AM
    I can't install onto my iPad 3 Wifi (no cell) from itunes. I can SEE it if I select iPhone apps, but it won't install because it says it only works on devices with GPS. Can someone point me in the direction of the proper ipa since a number of people have confirmed it works. Thanks!
    The link posted on the first page worked for my Wifi only ipad 3. To get the ipa, download the app from itunes to your pc, but don't try to install it with iTunes.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 07:26 AM
    Finally got it working on wifi only ipad3. Thanks!

for others having trouble, follow the directions in the previous post for getting whatsapp on ipod.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 09:16 AM
    Finally got it working on wifi only ipad3. Thanks!

for others having trouble, follow the directions in the previous post for getting whatsapp on ipod.

Posted via CB10
    Going this route for BBM did install but the language screen is still a barrier when I got it on there. Both iPod 4 and 5

AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 with a few 10.2.1.575/641 tweaks)
    lexor1969 likes this.
    10-27-13 12:24 PM
    Although my ipod touch 4g is jailbroken i was able to install a tweak and edit a few things on my springboard file.
    what I did was First: download user agent faker from cydia which when i set the user as google chrome then opened my bbm app it brought me to the "Download BBM For Iphone Or Android" Web Page.
    What I Did To Actually install the app was in my springboard.app file on my ipod touch i added the gps string which then allowed me to install BBM from the app store. And Now Im Stuck At The Language Screen Still.
    lexor1969 likes this.
    10-27-13 01:33 PM
    i downloaded the app fake user or whatever but when i downloaded it, it didnt appear on my home screen, any tips and also when you say you did something to google chrome, do you mean on the app( user fake ) or actually google chrome?
    10-27-13 07:40 PM
    I installed BBM to my iPad 4th generation Wifi ONLY without any problems.
    Here is the trick, install BBM to your computer via itunes.

Then, install "iPhone configuration utility"

connect your iPad to your computer,

Go to:
    C:\Users\USER\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications

Find BBM 1.0.3.jpa over there.

Open iphone conf. utility, drag and drop the BBM 1.0.3.jpa to the list.
    then click on your iPad at the left bar, click on the applications tab, click the install button, and DONE

Succesfully using BBM on your ipad
    Icarus3000 and k8bushlover like this.
    10-27-13 07:45 PM
    i downloaded the app fake user or whatever but when i downloaded it, it didnt appear on my home screen, any tips and also when you say you did something to google chrome, do you mean on the app( user fake ) or actually google chrome?
    Yes to actually configure the tweak its in the settings app and then you enable it check google chrome as the user and lastly enable it on bbm under applications
    10-28-13 05:16 AM
    Open User Agent Faker configuration, select "Custom" in User Agent, and put BBIdentity iPhone/0.1.5/iOS 6.1.2/ in the Custom User Agent, go to Applications and enable BBM. Open BBM and enjoy
    10-28-13 01:12 PM
    hey I Tried this on my ipod touch now it takes me to the itunes web page for bbm any tips?
    10-28-13 01:58 PM
    Open User Agent Faker configuration, select "Custom" in User Agent, and put BBIdentity iPhone/0.1.5/iOS 6.1.2/ in the Custom User Agent, go to Applications and enable BBM. Open BBM and enjoy
    Wow wow wow this actually looks like it works I was already able to sign in but now it's stuck on the setting up BBM page it's spinning and spinning any help??
    10-28-13 05:11 PM
    Wow wow wow this actually looks like it works I was already able to sign in but now it's stuck on the setting up BBM page it's spinning and spinning any help??
    I got stuck on the "cannot connect to the server" and i cant get past there
    10-28-13 06:08 PM
    I got stuck on the "cannot connect to the server" and i cant get past there
    Yep sometimes get stuck there and sometimes keeps on rolling on setting up BBM
    10-28-13 06:50 PM
    Hey you almost got the way for it try to do the whole job how do I fix the "bbm was unable to connect to server please try again later" problem or the getting stuck on "setting up bbm" problem ??
    10-28-13 07:55 PM
    How to install apps on unsupported devices ( such as the iPod Touch in this case): [HOW TO] Edit iTunes apps (IPA files) to be installed on unsupported devices | iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch forums | iFans
    Will try this out and report back

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 11:16 PM
    It may not work on wifi iDevices but it does work on the Kindle

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 11:55 PM
    Hey you almost got the way for it try to do the whole job how do I fix the "bbm was unable to connect to server please try again later" problem or the getting stuck on "setting up bbm" problem ??
    I'm working on that, when I have a solution I'll post here.
    10-29-13 12:33 AM
    I installed BBM to my iPad 4th generation Wifi ONLY without any problems.
    Here is the trick, install BBM to your computer via itunes.

Then, install "iPhone configuration utility"

connect your iPad to your computer,

Go to:
    C:\Users\USER\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications

Find BBM 1.0.3.jpa over there.

Open iphone conf. utility, drag and drop the BBM 1.0.3.jpa to the list.
    then click on your iPad at the left bar, click on the applications tab, click the install button, and DONE

Succesfully using BBM on your ipad
    I loaded it on my iPad 4 much easier than that. Go to the iPhone App Store (not the iPad App Store) and download it from there. Easy peasy.
    10-29-13 12:48 AM
    I loaded it on my iPad 4 much easier than that. Go to the iPhone App Store (not the iPad App Store) and download it from there. Easy peasy.
    This doesn't work for everyone. Other method is guaranteed.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 05:03 AM
    what do you mean by check google chrome as the user?
    10-29-13 09:31 AM
    how do you open user agent faker configuration?
    10-29-13 09:33 AM
    i got the user set as google chrome and but do you have to have bbm installed already because mines is still saying that i need gps but how do i get to add the gps string. mines is jailbroken too so i just dont know how to add the gps string and i think i can take it after i find that out, any idea how to add the gps string?
    10-29-13 09:39 AM
    This is part of my bbm on iPod touch log anyone understand?
    10-29-13 09:03 PM
    I got it to work on an Ipad 2. Catch is you need to download on the same iTunes account via an iPhone, then from the ipad, go to iTunes, look up purchased, swith it to iPhone apps, there be BBM and you can download and proceed as normal. Works fine, no issues.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 12:05 AM
    I have an iPod touch, and I just downloaded bbm straight from the App Store, but it just gets stuck when you open it on the choose language page, if any one knows how to fix this or a work around please let me know.
    10-30-13 03:05 PM
164 12345 ...