I am testing BBM on a iPhone 5S and a LG G2. When I moved from IOS to Android (normal log into BBM via email addy) my contacts were there but when I sent a message to a contact BBM told me they were not a contact and did I want to re-invite. When I select re-invite the contact immediately is deleted from my phone and I am deleted from my contact's contact list.

This also happens when I go from my Z10 to either IOS or Android or vice versa.

BBM appears to be moving the PIN around from device to device and initially the contact list is there but then the problem above surfaces.

Now when I ignore the :do you want to re-invite or cancel options " I can chat with a contact but the D and R changes don't happen consistently and in some cases the check mark stays there indefinitely. I also cannot really tell if someone is available or not. And they cannot tell if I am as well.

Lastly when I first installed BBM on IOS and chatted with another IOS devices the message "fred is typing..." would display in the chat window per normal. Now that I have begun swapping phones that does not seem to be the case.
    11-05-13 11:17 PM
    I thought you a had to have a different pin for each device? How many bbids do you have?
    11-06-13 04:32 AM