Ok, now I know this might sound silly, but I am still a bit confused on how to send 'invites' to others and accept invites in BBM on BB10. So basically what happens is: I send an invite, by friend receives it and it is an 'invite' to 'invite' me back... If I click on the PIN or whatever else, I get a message popping up that essential sends them back the invite they just sent me... Same thing happens when I receive and invite from someone else on any platform but BlackBerry. It seems very confusing to me still... I have a Classic and a Z10. Any help here?

Posted via CB10
    karthikveka likes this.
    01-14-15 12:54 PM
    When you send an invite your friend can accept or decline. And the same for you when you receive one.
    01-21-15 01:29 PM
    What about when you scan a group barcode?

I scan the group barcode and nothing seems to happen?!
    01-29-15 08:47 AM
    for group chats you need to get them to invite you because once a barcode has been scanned once it seems to be obsolete.
    01-29-15 09:15 AM
    for group chats you need to get them to invite you because once a barcode has been scanned once it seems to be obsolete.
    Isn't that the purpose of scanning the group barcode, to automatically send or prompt the group admin with an invite?
    01-29-15 10:10 AM
    Isn't that the purpose of scanning the group barcode, to automatically send or prompt the group admin with an invite?
    You would think but it never works - I've tried numerous times for numerous groups
    01-29-15 10:14 AM