I have a Z30 and when I go to the invites tab there are 20 people listed under 'Tap to add' and 20 people listed under 'Invite to Download'. I have far more than 40 contacts with e-mail addresses so something is going wrong I think?

I have several friends who have BBM but they never appeared in either list, I had to manually add their pins.

Has anyone else experienced this? I expected the 'invite to download' list to be everyone I have an e-mail address for, therefore I'm wondering if the 'tap to add' list isn't actually accurate either, and more of my contacts are using BBM than I realised.

Would someone please be able to confirm whether their 'Invite to Download' list is a lot more populated, or whether BBM just selects certain people to appear there.
    09-12-14 01:12 PM
    This is one of the many silly, unresolved mysteries of BBM.
    I think that nobody ever saw a fully populated list of potential contacts, and nobody could ever explain why BBM doesn't show ALL contacts that are in the contacts DB.
    As BB never ever replies when such issues are being discussed, I have no hopes that the top secret criteria, based upon which they decided to present contacts or not, will ever get published.
    However, in the latest BBM version, you can at least add a new contact and select "by email" (etc) from a nice popup, and then select from your contacts DB, even if this contact is not being presented within the BBM invitation list.
    09-12-14 05:16 PM
    I just installed bbm on an iPad under iOS 8 with a new bbid.. Surprisingly, almost all ( I think) of my contacts showed under proposed invites. The list was definitely different and much longer than the one on my Blackberries. And yes, the contact databases on both the iPad and the BlackBerry are the same. Both synced with the same Gmail account. Big mystery.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 05:23 PM
    Odd!

Hopefully it'll solve itself if I get a Passport.
    09-20-14 09:00 AM
    The invite list population is a mystery

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 03:46 AM