Starting to use BBM more now. but if some one sends me a picture ..where do they go? WhatsApp used to bang them onto my media card but BBM doesn't seem to do anything with them.!

This? It's a BlackBerry Passport....its a grown up's phone
    09-15-16 11:41 PM
    They aren't stored until you choose to save them.
    09-15-16 11:46 PM
    Yeah I like that about BBM hate having random pictures populating in my gallery for no reason.

Posted via CB10
    Loc22 and ahhhlain like this.
    09-16-16 10:11 AM
    Yeah I like that about BBM hate having random pictures populating in my gallery for no reason.

Posted via CB10
    The number 1 reason why I do not have auto-download enabled on that crapp app WhatsApp...

Posted via CB10
    Loc22 likes this.
    09-17-16 06:19 AM
    The number 1 reason why I do not have auto-download enabled on that crapp app WhatsApp...
    WhatsApp is a great example of an app whose developers are convinced they are smarter than the app's users.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    miker476 likes this.
    09-17-16 09:57 AM
    WhatsApp is a great example of an app whose developers are convinced they are smarter than the app's users.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    To be honest... they are right for the grand majority of their users.... otherwise they wouldn't use it!

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler likes this.
    09-17-16 12:19 PM
    I disagree with you on this, I think the majority of the people just decided this is the standard that they want and all else are totally ignored. That's why I am still having difficulties to convince people to try BBM.

Hopefully BBM will have all the one to one chat features in their group chats soon so that people will be able to accept them. I just found out that WeChat has all their features for one to one chats in their group chat. Guess what, the features of WeChat are almost identical to BBM. The only difference is that the interface of WeChat is not as professional and clean as BBM.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-17-16 02:58 PM
    I disagree with you on this, I think the majority of the people just decided this is the standard that they want and all else are totally ignored.
    HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

09-17-16 03:12 PM
    To be honest... they are right for the grand majority of their users.... otherwise they wouldn't use it!
    Too true, alas.

09-17-16 03:13 PM