When I move from one BB10 device to another, the BBM groups with iOS BBM members stay offline forever (yellow circle instead of image, no access possible).
    Other BBM groups with Android BBM members are getting reestablished almost instantly.

Yes, I am the admin of the groups with iOS members, and yes, there are always a couple of iOS group members logged in via 3G network and/or Wifi, while trying to reestablish the group (green circle).

This is incredibly annoying. Another severe issue with the BBM iOS implementation. As I'm moving from my Z30 to my Q5 and back every other week or so, I wonder if others experienced the same problem, or if anyone found a workaround.
    12-30-13 08:48 AM
    have you considered having different BBID on your two devices? I have a 9900 and a Note 3 and both have different BBID? Its just that BBM server could get over worked sometimes and it is hard work to rejoin you every other week ...
    12-30-13 12:39 PM
    No I have not considered this yet, as I think this will cause confusion with my BBM friends, having to maintain 2 different BBM Ids for me and deciding which one to use when contacting me. Or is there a way of having 2 IDs and avoiding this confusion?
    I don't think the server got overworked, as this is now since more than a week and the groups still did not get recovered.

By the way, I just checked, and suddenly the groups with iOS members are gone entirely. The group with Android members is still here.
    12-31-13 09:44 AM
    Actually I wonder why groups have to get recovered by someone else being active in the network at all.
    At least the groups that I created should reestablish themselves without any other user having to become active.
    Another flaw of the current BBM iOS implementation imho.
    12-31-13 09:49 AM
    I did some further research on this and asked one of my BBM iOS friends and group members to check, and yes, he could still see the group but can no longer access it.
    This means that all the images and dialogues that 5 of my friends and I have collected over the last 2 months are just gone!

I think this is a very serious bug in the BBM for iOS environment.
    12-31-13 10:53 AM