I am an administrator of a BBM Group and there are several chats I would like to delete but it won't let me.

What's up with that?

BBQ10
    09-11-14 11:20 AM
    Moved you to general BBM sub forums. I have also noticed this (duplicate chat rooms). I can not delete duplicated chat rooms within the BBM group.

My Android on the other hand, can. So possibly this is a bug that is being worked on.
    09-11-14 12:09 PM
    I can't leave a group. After successfully closing d group chat and deleting from d HUB, it appears again immediately someone writes a msg inside d group...so so annoyed wit it

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 12:22 AM
    Not only that, when you turn off notification for a particular bbm group, it still rings and vibrates a good 30% of the time!
    annoying as heck, had to wake up middle of night to turn phone off/airplane mode several days a week.
    10-06-14 11:21 AM
    I cannot delete a BBM Group that i created a while ago with my previous phone. Theres no delete group button available. And even when i deleted all the other members and left me as the only one and as admin, i still dont see any clue to delete the group.

I have other groups, but i see the delete group button in the administration menu.

Please help. Tq
    04-13-17 07:43 PM
    I cannot delete a BBM Group that i created a while ago with my previous phone. Theres no delete group button available. And even when i deleted all the other members and left me as the only one and as admin, i still dont see any clue to delete the group.

I have other groups, but i see the delete group button in the administration menu.

Please help. Tq
    04-13-17 07:43 PM