Restarted group activity in a group this weekend...added a couple new members...got some members to get their BBM version updated. BlackBerry, iPhone and Android devices in the group. Some members could not see a bunch of pictures posted by an iPhone member, including me on my z30, but many could see them. Other posts were not seen by others.

Have there been weekend issues or updates happening to the BBM servers or something we can do to 'reset' the group? Any ideas on how to fix? Needless to say the flakiness is not helping me sell the i family members on using BBM all the time...help.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-14 09:16 AM
    Restarted group activity in a group this weekend...added a couple new members...got some members to get their BBM version updated. BlackBerry, iPhone and Android devices in the group. Some members could not see a bunch of pictures posted by an iPhone member, including me on my z30, but many could see them. Other posts were not seen by others.

Have there been weekend issues or updates happening to the BBM servers or something we can do to 'reset' the group? Any ideas on how to fix? Needless to say the flakiness is not helping me sell the i family members on using BBM all the time...help.

Posted via CB10
    BBM has issues sometimes with the variety of devices accessing groups... Like sometimes my friend on Android couldn't see 100% of the messages I would send him :\ Get everyone up to date and make another group! It should work...
    07-06-14 10:09 AM