Perhaps a simple one, are those photos stored at BlackBerry's servers? Is there a maximum number of pictures (size) that can be stored?

My BBM list is growing and these are some questions some co-workers are asking.

Thanks.
    10-31-13 11:35 AM
    The photo's are stored only on your device and or media card as far as I know. You could probably have as many until you run out of room.

BBOS used to hold only 80 at a time. Not sure about BB10.
    10-31-13 11:40 AM
    How does that work? If I delete the photo on the phone, would it disappear from the group? I would assume that a snapshot of the image at least is stored wherever BlackBerry store the group information.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 11:53 AM
    I believe hamster is referring the image you see on your device. I'm not sure myself if this is actually stored on bb's servers. You would think they have to be since i know new members of the group are able to see pics when they weren't members. that is, they were able to see older pics that were posted earlier by existing members. but i don't know this as a fact. just speculation on my part
    10-31-13 12:00 PM
    You have a point there. If you delete from phone, they should remain in the group. So the pics must be somehwhere. Twilight zone? Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 02:15 PM