Hey Everyone,

Glad that BBM is finally available. It has been the one thing I have missed about my BlackBerry.
    When I connected with my BBID, I rejoined the BBM Group I was part of. Now though, my phone is constantly dinging with the notifications from the group.
    I remember that on BlackBerry devices you could disable the notification for a group.
    Does anyone know if this is possible on Android?

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 4
    10-21-13 11:08 PM
    I don't have an android, but I'm sure there is a way to turn notifications off in your settings?
    10-21-13 11:20 PM
    You will eventually. But you need to be admin I think. The function is broken this minute

Sent from my zipaligned and deodexed own custom ROM on HTC One X
    10-21-13 11:20 PM
    No dice on the admin. I am am admin for the group and those settings aren't available. If and when they become available they should be available to the average user, not just admin.

10-22-13 02:09 PM
    I too have same problem. I should keep my phone notification mute while sleeping.. this is bad
    10-23-13 05:55 AM
    Yeah, I usually keep my phone on a lower volume while at work, but now I have to turn it off. Kind of frustrating....

10-23-13 08:14 AM
    Bah..... This is annoying! I can either have no BBM notifications, or constantly have my phone dinging from a BBM Group chat.

10-24-13 02:26 PM
    With the New Update OS 10.3.1.1581 i can't find the option APPS NOTIFICATIONS so, i can't toggle off the notifications of my group!! help me please, thanks
    02-24-15 04:11 PM