I'm in several groups with a mix of blackberry, iphone and android phones. Seems like the timing of the messages is not always accurate. Anyone else experience errors in the message timing display?
    10-29-13 03:07 PM
    What are you seeing that you think is wrong? The choice seems to be
    (a) You expect time of delivery, time displayed is the time the msg was submitted but the message seems to be delayed in transit
    (b) You expect time of sending, time displayed is the time the msg was received and the message seems to be delayed in transit
    (c) Errors due to time zone differences
    (d) Completely random times displayed, no obvious link to any key points in message transmission
    10-29-13 04:27 PM
    Certain participants messages were coming in an hour passed the actual hour. One of them even coming from a blackberry. Then when other messages would be sent they would appear before these messages displayed because the time of the new messages was then current time and not the future. Now that I go back to the group the messages that were labeled as in the future have the correct time. Might have been just some freak bug. I also think it was only on my phone. If it occurs again I'll be sure to take a screen and post. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:18 AM
    So here is an example. I now know who the culprit is and it's an Android device. I'll be seeing my friend tonight and will have a look at his phone. His phone time is fine but for him everyone else's messages are an hour before the actual time.

BBM group message timing issue?-img_00000213.png
    10-30-13 02:04 PM
    So it only happens in groups. Direct messages work fine. Tried new groups, uninstalling and reinstalling BBM. Set BBM to show the users Time zone and it's correct. User sees the correct time but everyone else doesn't. No one else has this issue?

The report a problem doesn't exactly work all that well and is pretty confusing. Seems like they have some kinks to work on.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 07:31 PM
    Just noticed he's on. 71 but does not have any notification and cannot upgrade

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:00 PM
    Also seeing it on iOS, different scenario though. A users messages will be grouped together even though they were written 10 minutes later with messages from other people in between.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 08:29 AM