Just wondering if anyone else experiences these issues with BBM groups.

1. The chats are not in sequential order. I.e. If a guy posts and then I post then he posts again it groups his chats all together and puts it on top of mine, if that makes sense? Basically it doesn't go in correct order.

2. Comments on pictures seem out of order as well in terms of time stamps.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10
    01-11-14 04:58 PM
    Just wondering if anyone else experiences these issues with BBM groups.

1. The chats are not in sequential order. I.e. If a guy posts and then I post then he posts again it groups his chats all together and puts it on top of mine, if that makes sense? Basically it doesn't go in correct order.

2. Comments on pictures seem out of order as well in terms of time stamps.

I've (well, me and most of the ambassadors as I kept ranting about it ) seen this error and all I can tell you is make sure you update to the latest release possible of BBM (and maybe OS). It MAY be related to some issue with time zones and DST, but it stopped happenning to me before I could figure out what was really going on...
    01-11-14 09:03 PM
    Thanks for the input.

I have the latest OS for my Q10 and BBM so dunno what It is...im sure it was fine when I first had bbm..

01-13-14 08:35 PM
    Thanks for the input.

I have the latest OS for my Q10 and BBM so dunno what It is...im sure it was fine when I first had bbm..

Latest is relative. The latest OFFICIAL OS by carriers is already outdated compared to the latest OS leak.
    01-14-14 10:04 AM
    Latest is relative. The latest OFFICIAL OS by carriers is already outdated compared to the latest OS leak.
    Are you expect any leak was outdated by the Official OS upon surface? ;-)

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 05:50 AM
    I assume this thread is finished so I wanted to continue it with a related item...hope no one minds...

Group chats keep disappearing from all the groups I am in. Most, I am the only administrator. Can anyone comment on this issue? Is this a bug? Is this normal? Pictures and comments on pictures have stayed but chats are gone.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 12:28 AM
    Sometimes chats are set to delete after a certain time period. I forget the default time frame, but you may want to check the settings for your groups.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 07:46 AM
    I'm on Z10 and the latest official update. There's something wrong with the time stamp of my BBM Group. The chats out of order. Especially with BBM from android. I've tried restarting my phone. Not sure how to reinstalled BBM though. Tq

Posted via Z10 STL100-1
    02-17-14 10:04 PM