I've created a BBM group for my family (mixture of Z10s and Q10s) in order to have typical family discussions. I've also booked a couple of flights and they appear in BlackBerry Travel. I've shared the details with the group, but I wanted something better.
    In the Group Admin, under Events, I created two entries. These entries show up in my calender, but when I checked with the others, they don't have any calender entries for the flights. I was hoping that the Events would create a calender entry for every member since that would make it impossible to forget about an event since the calender would remind the user (I set it to remind 1 hour in advance of the event taking place).
    Am I doing something incorrect? Or is this feature not possible (yet) within Group BBM? All of us are on the latest official 10.2..1xxxx version, so it's not like we are behind on releases. Nobody is running any leaks either.
    11-26-13 12:28 PM
    I don't think the events you put in group will populate to their calendar.
    You can send them your trip details via Travel and they can add to their calendar?
    11-26-13 01:04 PM
    Maybe try starting in Calendar app. Add a new event, and select the BBM Group for the Calendar.

FYI, you can select which Calendar when you make a new event; it can't be edited after. So don't forget to choose the right one!
    u4ria likes this.
    11-26-13 01:15 PM
    Thanks, I believe this did the trick. I'm thinking though, it would be better implemented if it was done from the Group itself. What's the point of having to leave the BBM Group and then open the calender app and do that? Oh well, I guess it's just a workflow they have to improve upon. But following your instructions got it done. Thanks!
    Elite1 likes this.
    11-26-13 02:20 PM