So my wife and I recently moved to Android. Her to a G4 and me to a Priv. We are still using our BBM Group to share calendar appointments but none are showing up in each others calendar. Is this an ongoing problem or should shared calendar events work on all devices? Thanks.
    12-07-15 12:01 PM
    So my wife and I recently moved to Android. Her to a G4 and me to a Priv. We are still using our BBM Group to share calendar appointments but none are showing up in each others calendar. Is this an ongoing problem or should shared calendar events work on all devices? Thanks.
    Shared calendar events should be appearing the device calendar. Do you see the account for the BBM group listed in the calendar app?
    12-07-15 01:06 PM
    I checked this morning and both phones have the BBM Group listed as viewable in the calendar.
    12-08-15 08:00 AM
    So if you create a test event, it will appear only for whoever created it?
    12-08-15 08:44 AM
    correct. Should one of us leave the group and rejoin?
    12-08-15 09:11 AM
    correct. Should one of us leave the group and rejoin?
    Give that a try.

Out of curiosity, if either of you post a picture, or create a list and add items, does the other one see the changes?
    12-08-15 09:21 AM
    I'm seeing the same issue. My wife and I both have the PRIV and only the person who created the event sees it.

Tried creating a brand new group together and that didn't work either.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-08-15 12:34 PM
    Give that a try.

Out of curiosity, if either of you post a picture, or create a list and add items, does the other one see the changes?
    Picture sharing works for me just not calendar events.

12-08-15 12:36 PM
    Picture sharing works for me just not calendar events.

And what about lists?

I'm guessing you're running 2.10.0.35?
    12-08-15 12:39 PM
    And what about lists?

I'm guessing you're running 2.10.0.35?
    Just confirmed that lists work as well.

Yes on that version.

12-08-15 01:07 PM
    Just confirmed that lists work as well.

Yes on that version.

Are you creating the event from the Calendar app, or the event window in BBM?
    aminrajabi likes this.
    12-08-15 01:26 PM
    Are you creating the event from the Calendar app, or the event window in BBM?
    Hmm...originally was doing it through the calendar App but I just tried it through BBM and that works.

So it's a Calendar App bug then?

Thanks for all your help BTW. Appreciate it.

12-08-15 01:53 PM
    Hmm...originally was doing it through the calendar App but I just tried it through BBM and that works.

So it's a Calendar App bug then?

Thanks for all your help BTW. Appreciate it.

You're welcome, it behaves like this with any Android device - can write to the calendar, but calendar doesn't have an interface to write to it I think.
    12-08-15 02:11 PM
    Just figured this as well. I wonder if this is something that can eventually be fixed. Thanks for the help.

12-08-15 06:25 PM
    I have a similar problem. An event I create in the BBM Group doesn't show up in my Calendar, but in every other group member's calendar! This is a recent bug for me, it worked before.
    08-05-16 07:53 AM
    Similar problem here, events created in BBM Group do not appear/sync with the calendar of the group members. Was working a few weeks ago.

08-27-16 06:25 AM
    This is a new problem that im seeing as well. Originally the issue was that if you created a calendar event through the Calendar App and tied it to the BBM Group it wouldn't show up on the other group member's calendars. If you created it directly through BBM it would work.

Now it's not working that way either. Hopefully a bug that's fixed soon.
    08-27-16 07:59 AM
    The recent BBM update (on 8/30?) resolved the issue of a BBM Group event created using BBM not showing up in my device calendar. (Yay!)

However, I now have duplicate entries and can no longer edit BBM-created events. The update added an additional account, so now I have a 'BBM' account with all my groups and a 'BBM Groups' account with all my groups in my calendar app. Also, about two updates ago, I used to be able to go into my device calendar (after adding an event using BBM) to edit it--specifically, to add reminders since the BBM 'Add Event' form doesn't have the same fields as the calendar app. It is no longer possible to edit entries within the calendar app with this update. (Boo.)

Is anyone else seeing these new issues after updating?

Edit: Just to clarify, events edited within the calendar app were never shared back to the Group calendars. These changes were just local/device changes--adding reminder(s), making event private.
    08-31-16 09:57 PM
    The recent BBM update (on 8/30?) resolved the issue of a BBM Group event created using BBM not showing up in my device calendar. (Yay!)

However, I now have duplicate entries and can no longer edit BBM-created events. The update added an additional account, so now I have a 'BBM' account with all my groups and a 'BBM Groups' account with all my groups in my calendar app. Also, about two updates ago, I used to be able to go into my device calendar (after adding an event using BBM) to edit it--specifically, to add reminders since the BBM 'Add Event' form doesn't have the same fields as the calendar app. It is no longer possible to edit entries within the calendar app with this update. (Boo.)

Is anyone else seeing these new issues after updating?

Edit: Just to clarify, events edited within the calendar app were never shared back to the Group calendars. These changes were just local/device changes--adding reminder(s), making event private.
    I'm guessing you had quite an older build - they changed the BBM account permission (thus why it shows BBM groups now) and why you are seeing the 2nd calendar. You would have to to remove the BBM account one to remove the other calendars.

Also, regarding being able to edit, they made the BBM calendars read-only in more recent updates.
    09-01-16 08:50 AM