On ios:

Why does msgs get delayed?
    Why does it show I have "1115" msgs when I only have 1 new message?
    Why cant I turn off group notifications?
    Why does it only download the messages when I open the app?

None of these problems on my Q10.

I really hope BlackBerry gets to work on bbm for ios asap.

Z30, Q10, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    11-28-13 07:40 AM
    On ios:

Z30, Q10, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    Do you assume everyone on ios have these issues??

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 08:08 AM
    On ios:

Z30, Q10, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    Because BlackBerry's implementation of cross platform BBM has been terrible, and they have stopped trying to address the issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 09:48 AM
    Do you assume everyone on ios have these issues??

Posted via CB10
    Of my close group of friends with iphones everyone is experiencing the same problems.

I just hope BlackBerry sorts it out asap.

Z30, Q10, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    11-28-13 10:05 AM
    Because BlackBerry's implementation of cross platform BBM has been terrible, and they have stopped trying to address the issue.

Posted via CB10
    I really hope they havent stopped trying

Z30, Q10, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    11-28-13 10:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    Who are you to say they stopped trying?! They are constantly updating and they will fix this, they just need time.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 02:13 PM
    I'm on a z10 and my girlfriend is on an iPhone 5 and she doesn't have any of those issues...
    What I can say is from doing test while her phone is beside mine is that the messages are delivered immediately without any failure. What doesn't happen all the time is the "D" immediately nit showing up on my phone after sending her a message. It shows after her opening the app. Should this be fixed yes but not too worried about it because as soon as I see the grey check mark I know it has been delivered to the phone. Her banner notification for the message happens on the phone and it shows in her lock screen preview...

Posted via CB10
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    11-28-13 02:39 PM
    I'm on a z10 and my girlfriend is on an iPhone 5 and she doesn't have any of those issues...
    What I can say is from doing test while her phone is beside mine is that the messages are delivered immediately without any failure. What doesn't happen all the time is the "D" immediately nit showing up on my phone after sending her a message. It shows after her opening the app. Should this be fixed yes but not too worried about it because as soon as I see the grey check mark I know it has been delivered to the phone. Her banner notification for the message happens on the phone and it shows in her lock screen preview...

Posted via CB10
    EXACTLY!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 03:29 PM
    Of my close group of friends with iphones everyone is experiencing the same problems.

I just hope BlackBerry sorts it out asap.

Z30, Q10, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    If it helps, I don't get the delay but I get 6115 notifications when there's only one even though I left the group that's triggering them.
    11-28-13 03:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Right, so you're not being notified of Delivery. Therefore, you're having a cross platform BBM problem. Therefore, you are having one of "those issues". Unless you think unreliable Delivery notifications are acceptable, despite BlackBerry's claims of "BBM's Reliable D and R notifications".

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 08:46 PM
    EXACTLY!

Posted via CB10
    EXACTLY right. He is having cross platform BBM's issues similar to everyone else. I'm glad you agree.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 08:46 PM
    If it helps, I don't get the delay but I get 6115 notifications when there's only one even though I left the group that's triggering them.
    You must be getting all the notifications that no one else is getting.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 08:47 PM
    Bbm needs work on iOS and driod to match Whatsapp

Posted via Q10 10.2.1.1055 using CB10
    11-28-13 08:55 PM
    EXACTLY right. He is having cross platform BBM's issues similar to everyone else. I'm glad you agree.

Posted via CB10
    No I don't agree that he has BBM issues, it's a very minor issue that will hopefully get fixed in the next few updates.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 04:07 AM
    What is sorely needed is an "unread posts" feature within groups.

If you are familiar with whats app you know what this does.

It allows one to continue reading a thread from where they last read.

Now when I open a group chat it just goes down to the bottom of the thread.

Z30, Q10, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    11-29-13 06:17 AM
    You must be getting all the notifications that no one else is getting.

Posted via CB10
    Feels like it. Heh.

Sent from my LG-E973 using Tapatalk
    11-29-13 09:19 AM
    We have BBM on a iPhone 5s and a iPhone 5c, the only issue I see that are close is the 5c will get 1 BBM and it will show as a 2 in the red notification message bubble.
    Those other issues we haven't had.
    11-29-13 09:33 AM
    On ios:

Z30, Q10, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    This is more of an iOS issue and not a BBM issue, from my experience. I've had issue #2 with gmail and the default messages app on iOS.

Posted via CB Forums iOS app
    11-29-13 05:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    Edit: Never mind. Sorry. I mis-read and thought you meant the "R", not the "D". Yeah you should see the "D" within a very short time of it hitting her iPhone.
    11-29-13 05:10 PM
    We have BBM on a iPhone 5s and a iPhone 5c, the only issue I see that are close is the 5c will get 1 BBM and it will show as a 2 in the red notification message bubble.
    Those other issues we haven't had.
    I have this issue every time. I have 1 new message it says there are 2. But if I have more than one it shows the proper number. Weird
    11-29-13 05:20 PM
    Yesterday I received a small update for my BBM on iOS. It mentioned bug fixes and performance enhancement. No new features though.

I think the 2 most important features are the "unread messages" feature within a group discussion thread. At the moment if members of your group have been chatting away, once you open the app you start at the bottom instead of starting here you left off.

BBM group notifications. Since so way to silence them indiviually.

Z30, Q10, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    12-08-13 06:07 AM
    Yesterday I received a small update for my BBM on iOS. It mentioned bug fixes and performance enhancement. No new features though.

I think the 2 most important features are the "unread messages" feature within a group discussion thread. At the moment if members of your group have been chatting away, once you open the app you start at the bottom instead of starting here you left off.

BBM group notifications. Since so way to silence them indiviually.

Z30, Q10, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    Group notification settings would make my day
    12-17-13 12:16 AM
    Yeah same here, switched from an iphone 4s to my BlackBerry q10 and its very different!
    C0038297E Quote of the Day, new BBM Channel!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 01:58 AM