I'm on BB10, contacts on iOS.
    Had a problem a while back when nothing would get through while one of my contact was off in western Europe.
    Things connected again when everyone back in same town. But recently missed many messages. I have not swapped my device in several weeks. Still a Passport SE, as far as I know, all my messages in the past couple of weeks were delivered and read.
    Then in the past couple of days, I noticed my messages were being delivered but not read. When I finally met in person again, we realized only some of the messages came through and only after a few days delay.

My iOS contacts were really adamant about staying on BBM for some reason but now they are starting the switch over to Skype. The lack of video call cross platform and unreliability is really making it difficult to stay on BBM.
    10-25-19 01:36 PM
    I'm on BB10, contacts on iOS.
    Had a problem a while back when nothing would get through while one of my contact was off in western Europe.
    Things connected again when everyone back in same town. But recently missed many messages. I have not swapped my device in several weeks. Still a Passport SE, as far as I know, all my messages in the past couple of weeks were delivered and read.
    Then in the past couple of days, I noticed my messages were being delivered but not read. When I finally met in person again, we realized only some of the messages came through and only after a few days delay.

My iOS contacts were really adamant about staying on BBM for some reason but now they are starting the switch over to Skype. The lack of video call cross platform and unreliability is really making it difficult to stay on BBM.
    It is what it is I suppose.

If cross-platform video chatting is important to you, I'd consider a compatible device.

Choose the phone that fits your workflow/needs - not the other way around.
    10-25-19 01:49 PM
    It is what it is I suppose.

If cross-platform video chatting is important to you, I'd consider a compatible device.

Choose the phone that fits your workflow/needs - not the other way around.
    I still use BB10 phones cause it fits my work flow best. If I need video calling, Skype works perfectly, even on BB10.

It’s just a shame BBM cannot even seem to send text messages reliably now.
    10-25-19 11:28 PM
    I still use BB10 phones cause it fits my work flow best. If I need video calling, Skype works perfectly, even on BB10.

That's good then.

Yes, BBM on BB10 seems to have been left behind for many years.
    Last edited by conite; 10-26-19 at 08:15 AM.
    10-25-19 11:42 PM

I still use BBM daily, and honestly, I can't complain of any messages not getting through lately. Now, there have been issues a few months back where messages wouldn't deliver (a red X would appear instead of the blue D), but those problems usually got fixed within an hour or two.
    I don't know what would be causing your issues though...

Posted via CB10
    10-26-19 06:42 AM