Hello,

I finally got my Z10 and I'm really glad ...
    Now everyone here is using WhatsApp, but I of course want to use BBM. The problem is, I have to communicate with my wife and she own's a Galaxy Ace I (GT-S5830i, Android 2.3, official update was promised but never come), . She doesn't really like her device and maybee I can convince her to switch to BB, but at the meantime I want to ask if it is possible to get BBM (flawless) working on the Galaxy Ace I after Installing CynogenMod or JellyBlast? Has anyone tried something like this?

(still) #BB10believe
    12-13-13 07:45 AM
    Works great on my HTC One, but of course I'm on 4.3. Are you getting any kind of error message when you try to install it?
    12-13-13 11:55 AM
    I didn't try it by now, my wifes Galaxy Ace I is still on Android 2.3.
    And I don't like to root it and install for example CynogenMod on it without knowing that it BBM could work on it.
    Too much work/too risky for me...
    12-13-13 03:09 PM
    No you can't install bbm, because ace I armv6.

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk
    12-13-13 07:08 PM
    So its not only a software but also a hardware issue, right!? So it make no sense trying it...
    Thank You.
    12-14-13 02:26 PM
    Here comes your solution: [MOD] [PORT] BBM OFFICIAL MOD FOR ARMV6 ICS UP v1.0.3.87 - xda-developers
    This man ported BBM for ARM v6 CPU, I wanted to do it, but was too late
    02-06-14 01:18 AM
    Thanks!
    Meanwhile I installed the BBM gingerbread-leak published on the n4bb-sites... It's working, but the phone itself is very slowly because of the lack of internal ram. When my wife is getting a new job, we will buy her a new Z10
    02-08-14 03:08 AM
    Thanks!
    Meanwhile I installed the BBM gingerbread-leak published on the n4bb-sites... It's working, but the phone itself is very slowly because of the lack of internal ram. When my wife is getting a new job, we will buy her a new Z10
    I mean, don't but a Z10 just for the sake of BBM. Z10's are still quite expensive, so make sure you do have a look around to see what meets her needs.
    02-08-14 02:05 PM
    Hm, I bought mine for 200,-€, a refurbished one with one year warrenty... of course that's still some money to spend, but I wouldn't call it "quite expensive". I think it make sense to stay at the same system, and I really like my Z10. But of course, it's my wifes decision, and we will think about it when it's nearer the time buying it.
    02-09-14 03:21 PM