The family have all owned various BlackBerry handsets over the years but gradually have had to migrate away for one reason or another
    (usually driven by company policy) and now I'm the only Bold owner left.
    Wife has a problem at her current workplace in so much as she can send/receive text messages fine but is unable to send/receive BBM's
    using her Android App on a SIII mini. I'm assuming she's in a wirelss data blackspot but yet ok for wireless text messaging - comments?
    BBM works fine for her in almost every other environment outside of her office building (old stone building with next to no tech equipment
    in the vicinity).

We may not all be BlackBerry handset owners anymore but we still want to take advantage of the BBM service as it's the best out there in my
    opinion.
    01-23-14 06:07 AM
    Hi Grimwell and welcome to the CrackBerry community !

From what I understand, this seems connexion related.
    The top right set of icons on her screen should state whether or not she can access data (cell mode in caps = data) and is connected to the BIS services and/or a wifi network (the BlackBerry logo on the left or right of the signal strength gauge).

Could you give us some details about it ? Is there a wifi network available at her office ?

Edit: Err ... you have a Bold and she has a SII. Sorry, I misread. Out of my knowledge for Android BBM.

Cheers
    SF
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-23-14 at 06:47 AM.
    01-23-14 06:32 AM