and nothing but this ...

BBM on Facebook & TW : "Something new is coming"-capture.png

BBM on Facebook & TW : "Something new is coming"-capture.png
    05-29-15 08:27 AM
    Text message contacts in BBM like the old BBOS days. Same icon as BB10 text messages icon, just different color.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-29-15 08:29 AM
    Maybe they're getting rid of the BlackBerry logo, hoping it will stop dragging them down like an anchor.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 08:54 AM
    And it's also subscription based..
    05-29-15 09:02 AM
    And it's also subscription based..
    You get 5 free messages a month though! (Luckily, about as much as most will need considering how sparsely used BBM has become).

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 09:25 AM
    You get 5 free messages a month though! (Luckily, about as much as most will need considering how sparsely used BBM has become).

Posted via CB10
    Lmao if only we go that option for retracted messages, than maybe I would actually update my app but I'm holding out as long as possible to update now.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 11:27 AM
    Msg like text msg?

 CB10 - Q10 - 10.3.2.680 
    05-29-15 11:28 AM
    Folks calm down its just material design with flat UI for android

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 11:32 AM
    Folks calm down its just material design with flat UI for android

Posted via CB10
    That's a NEW icon... not just a redesigned icon. The icon itself IS the Text Messages icon on BB10. I don't know why this is even a question... it's obvious. Add Text Messaging contacts inside BBM. It existed in BBOS days, so they're bringing it back. It keeps your conversations all stored in BBM, which is nice.

The fact that it's Material Design isn't really the point of the message they're giving here, though it's likely going to be part of a similarly timed update.
    05-29-15 11:41 AM
    Lollipop chat icon,

It's a chat icon on based Lollipop 5.0

That's it

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 12:01 PM
    Lollipop chat icon,

That's it

Posted via CB10
    Lol, when Android M is announced they make a lollipop design for BBM, they're damn fast

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 12:24 PM
    Lmao if only we go that option for retracted messages, than maybe I would actually update my app but I'm holding out as long as possible to update now.

Posted via CB10
    Actually that is the case but 3 messages rather than 5.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 12:52 PM
    Lollipop chat icon,

That's it

Posted via CB10
    It's not though. The lollipop icon is upside down from this one. Only thing the same is the color. HOWEVER, this icon is identical to the BB10 Text Messages icon. Again, this is clearly a sign that Text Message contacts will be able to be displayed inside BBM like past BBOS.
    05-29-15 01:21 PM
    @kyleheney I like your assumption better.

BlackBerry... Now and Forever.
    05-29-15 01:23 PM
    It's not though. The lollipop icon is upside down from this one. Only thing the same is the color. HOWEVER, this icon is identical to the BB10 Text Messages icon. Again, this is clearly a sign that Text Message contacts will be able to be displayed inside BBM like past BBOS.
    Why isn't it in the new beta then?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 01:42 PM
    Actually that is the case but 3 messages rather than 5.

Posted via CB10
    Wait so I can do 3 retractions a month without actually subscribing? That's not so bad than, I don't use it often unless I totally messed up my grammar lol

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 01:42 PM
    Wait so I can do 3 retractions a month without actually subscribing? That's not so bad than, I don't use it often unless I totally messed up my grammar lol

Posted via CB10
    From my understanding yes you can.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 01:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    And that's why I don't want to subscribe maybe I don't use it in a month!

 CB10 - Q10 - 10.3.2.680 
    05-29-15 01:52 PM
    Why isn't it in the new beta then?

Posted via CB10
    Because it's even more "beta"? Have you not seen @BBM's other recent tweets about them looking for even more Android and iOS beta participants to test new features? Wouldn't it make sense they have OTHER features they'd like to test as well... and they'd like as many testers as possible to test them....?
    05-29-15 02:07 PM
    That's a NEW icon... not just a redesigned icon. The icon itself IS the Text Messages icon on BB10. I don't know why this is even a question... it's obvious. Add Text Messaging contacts inside BBM. It existed in BBOS days, so they're bringing it back. It keeps your conversations all stored in BBM, which is nice.

The fact that it's Material Design isn't really the point of the message they're giving here, though it's likely going to be part of a similarly timed update.
    The icon looks almost exactly like the current icon on BBM for 'starting a new chat'. Except it has a few more 'lines' on it.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 02:12 PM
    The icon looks almost exactly like the current icon on BBM for 'starting a new chat'. Except it has a few more 'lines' on it.

Posted via CB10
    The "Start New Chat" icon is the same shape, with the BB logo in it.

This icon IS the Text Messages icon, but blue.
    05-29-15 02:35 PM
    Because it's even more "beta"? Have you not seen @BBM's other recent tweets about them looking for even more Android and iOS beta participants to test new features? Wouldn't it make sense they have OTHER features they'd like to test as well... and they'd like as many testers as possible to test them....?
    Nope, I got dropped off the beta so no, they aren't looking for as many testers as possible, they're just giving other people the chance to test, if it is really about the text message thing then we'll see it in beta and if it's Android redesign we'll also see it in beta.

I just don't know how they gonna implement the text message thing in IOS and Android, not to mention that it's another stupid feature.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 02:38 PM
    The "Start New Chat" icon is the same shape, with the BB logo in it.

This icon IS the Text Messages icon, but blue.
    Hmm, it is on BB10, but on Android it just has lines.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 03:52 PM
    Let's hope they stabilize the app on Android a lot. Many people I know stopped using BBM because it is just not sending messages properly!

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 03:50 AM

Posted via CB10
    No. Its like 3 forever.

Posted via Q10Bold
    05-30-15 04:35 AM
26 12